Richard Ward Pet Angel Detangling Brush

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I am a member of the cockerpoo owners club and Several of our members have been trialing these for the last few months and love them and have gone on to recommend them to the rest of us. EVERY ONE who has tried them is RAVING about it on our facebook page,
I have yet to buy one but now I can give it a try with Q's 30 MBG. I am reluctant to order until after Christmas when they my have got their delivery sorted.

I am a member of the cockerpoo owners club and Several of our members have been trialing these for the last few months and love them and have gone on to recommend them to the rest of us. EVERY ONE who has tried them is RAVING about it on our facebook page,
I have yet to buy one but now I can give it a try with Q's 30 MBG. I am reluctant to order until after Christmas when they my have got their delivery sorted.

i just thought it was odd of him to do a pet version

Didn't Richard Ward just copy the guy who was from Dragons den and sometimes on Qvc with the tangle Teezer.

I love my Tangle Teezers and have raved about them for years. I've worn a few out so they were on my Christmas list a few years ago. One friend bought me a compact TT but I couldn't get on with it. It's been the dog's brush ever since (as his brush went for pre-hoovering and grooming the pile up and the Washer mats needed to keep his muddy paws from tracking through the house).

He loves his TT, tolerated his slicker and HATED his Furminator. He also loves being groomed with hard Dyson brush, though runs away if I'm hoovering near him with it. Strange dog.

Ooh, shall be watching with interest. Does anyone know when a demonstration is likely to be on?
I show my dogs & they're all of the Hairy Mary variety, two different breeds but all with coats that trail the floor...glutton for punishment me :mysmilie_13:

What did your club members particularly like about them madmax?

My mutts already have ten times more than I do of brushes, combs, shampoos, conditioners, grooming sprays, hairdryers.....etc....etc...etc......:mysmilie_48:

Didn't Richard Ward just copy the guy who was from Dragons den and sometimes on Qvc with the tangle Teezer.

Indeed, so this is even more of a rip off then cos the tangle teezer guy got his original concept from the brushes that are used for horses.

Ooh, shall be watching with interest. Does anyone know when a demonstration is likely to be on?
I show my dogs & they're all of the Hairy Mary variety, two different breeds but all with coats that trail the floor...glutton for punishment me :mysmilie_13:

My mutts already have ten times more than I do of brushes, combs, shampoos, conditioners, grooming sprays, hairdryers.....etc....etc...etc......:mysmilie_48:

Same here! Don't laugh but I show my cats as well, they have many more grooming products than I do and I have a mini tangle teaser but would be interested in trying this

What breeds are your doggies Breeze ... Lhasa Apsos??

What a div am I? Despite the name, I didn't click till last night on Debbie's show, it was for pets. I am, generically, a bit slow on the uptake!

i just thought it was odd of him to do a pet version

It IS!! Why would a 'celeb hairdresser' want or need to bring out an animal's version of his hairbrush?!! Money obviously but even that makes it seem bit desperate! Oh well if it works I guess that's good. Mind you, not sure it would feel right grooming my Alfie cat with an angel!

Does anyone know if it's ok to use this or the tangle teezer on cats? I mean obviously it's called pet angel rather than dog, so that would suggest yes, but I just want to be certain. My long haired tabby Morrissey is always in a terrible tangle and gets bits of leaf and twig stuck in his fur most days, and he hates the normal cat brush. I was thinking I might try my tangle teezer on him and buy myself a new one.

Does anyone know if it's ok to use this or the tangle teezer on cats? I mean obviously it's called pet angel rather than dog, so that would suggest yes, but I just want to be certain. My long haired tabby Morrissey is always in a terrible tangle and gets bits of leaf and twig stuck in his fur most days, and he hates the normal cat brush. I was thinking I might try my tangle teezer on him and buy myself a new one.

I've used a Tangle Teezer on my bunch, plus my one & only cat.
They love it.....probably because it glides over the knots without tugging them but without getting any of them out either, gentle but ineffective. You could try it, it might work for you. You've nothing to lose, the thing's completely washable.

Morrissey is the most fantastic name ever for a cat. Well done. Do you have any other pets. If so I do hope they're called Johnny, Rourke and Joyce.

Morrissey is the most fantastic name ever for a cat. Well done. Do you have any other pets. If so I do hope they're called Johnny, Rourke and Joyce.

Thankyou :). I have another cat called Hermione, but no plans for any other Smiths members as yet.

Not tried a tangle teaser or this on my furry monkey cat (a burmilla) but I have used a Furminator on him and I def would not recommend that tbh. He even has an under coat but still it was much too harsh on him and even though I went gently and he does love to be groomed, it tore at his coat very roughly...

Latest posts

Back