Rj - get him off

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bensmum

Registered Shopper
I was up early this morning (husband away) so decided to do a good clean. I've had the Q on in the background since 7:00 am. It's now almost 10:30 and he's STILL on, every 15 minutes flogging his flower power and his book (every copy is signed by him - WOW). And that dreadful laugh would put the laughing policeman to shame.
bored-bored-waiting-girl-smiley-emoticon-000241-large.gif

I've noticed he uses the words "up to" an awful lot. The TSV is easy gardening apparently. You have to start them off inside (why - it's June isn't it?) in 6 inch pots and feed them with flower power (obviously) every 5 minutes. You then put them in bigger pots and they flower, but only if they're in a sunny spot. When the "up to" 3 flowers per plant have died down, you must take them inside for the winter and start all over again next year. Seems rather high maintenance to me and I would like to bet that with the Manchester weather, the words 'up to' could well mean no flowers at all.

Sooooooo dull. It's becoming the garden equivalent of the beauty channel. Just not interested. Another reason not to watch now.

Did you see the other say when the clematis TSV man was asked about feeding and he said use could happily use any of the available feeds from the shops. He clearly didn't give the answer that was expected of him as he was immediately prompted to say 'FLOWER POWER', (it's the potash you know).

4 hours in one go of ANY product show is still bad planning by the planners. Surely a break of at least an hour should have been slotted into the timetable.

4 hours in one go of ANY product show is still bad planning by the planners. Surely a break of at least an hour should have been slotted into the timetable.

Yes I agree Brissles. Four hours non-stop is too much of any show and when you add that irritating little man with his stupid laugh to the mix, it's more than anyone can handle.

Oh joy, we now have the two boring Gnomes on together....:mysmilie_496:

I really can't be doing with him, he talks such tripe.

I bought some of those plants a few years ago, special offer from a mail order nursery not QVC, & even though I did take them into the greenhouse over winter they still all died. Obviously much too tender souls for Lancashire hillsides, poor blossoms.

In my opinion, Tricky Dickie is the most annoying presenter ever. Having been taking in by his 'claims' in the past, I will never buy any plants from QVC while ne is still there.

Latest posts

Back