Rocks TV 1st Birthday Party! Anyone Going?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Off topic I know - but enjoy Tokyo, Catz! I've been there on business a few years ago, and also to Yokahama, and I loved Japan. Be warned - it's expensive - but worth it!

Thanks Miss Magpie - we went last year and loved it so much we are going straight back! Yes it IS espensive - but we live close to the centre of London, so we are used to big city prices. Neither Tokyo or Stockholm strike us as particularly expensive although they are two of the world's most expensive cities.

Yokohama - now there's a name that reverberates with history. I don't think we're going there though, can't remember - ages since I looked at the itinerary lol.

Would love to go to Rocks on 25th but hubby is working and I will not drive all that way on my own. Hope everyone has a great day out and perhaps you give us a wave if you go into the studio.xxxx

sorry to hear you can't make it DG. am looking forward to it although I am going on my own this time, giving the new hot hatch a spin up the motorway! Me, Nickelback, nippy car and the blacktop - plus gems = bliss!!

I think you will find that Loopy has a brilliant life and laughs all of the time but just not with RUDE people!

That Loopy had the audacity to call me rude beggers belief. Have her parents not taught her that it's RUDE to interupt adults when they are having a conversation !!! She certainly had no right to make any nasty comments and I certainly was'nt being rude in the first instance.

I think the same can be quoted of you also !!

hmmmm how did I miss this comment??

Loops actually does have a life and is a very good laugh, and one of the nicest people I know.

I'm afraid you're starting to sound like a badly worn record.

And my comments to you are the same as to Beauty Junkie !!!

That Loopy had the audacity to call me rude beggers belief. Have her parents not taught her that it's RUDE to interupt adults when they are having a conversation !!! She certainly had no right to make any nasty comments and I certainly was'nt being rude in the first instance.

I think the same can be quoted of you also !!

Conversation? Others were speaking and you indicated your boredom with yawning smilies, you were not in conversation. That is rude. Have you parents not taught you that it's RUDE to mock others?

Badlyworntoy, you were indeed being rather rude by questioning someones attitude when Katherine from Rocks had already posted on here and explained why some people hadn't received the e-mail.

Conversation? Others were speaking and you indicated your boredom with yawning smilies, you were not in conversation. That is rude. Have you parents not taught you that it's RUDE to mock others?

I indicated my boredom to the ORIGINAL poster re not receiving an e.mail, NOT to others in the conversation. I suggest you re read and get your facts right before making comment, which indicates YOUR rudeness, YET AGAIN

Badlyworntoy, you were indeed being rather rude by questioning someones attitude when Katherine from Rocks had already posted on here and explained why some people hadn't received the e-mail.

I was defending Rocks from someone who has on previous occasions shown dislike of the way this company practices. If you consider that as rude, well there is no more to be said and any future slating of Rocks, which does accure on a regular basis, I will most certainly NOT defend them in any way. This episode has certainly not done Rocks any favours, there has been a LOT of rudeness from many quarters.

I was defending Rocks from someone who has on previous occasions shown dislike of the way this company practices. If you consider that as rude, well there is no more to be said and any future slating of Rocks, which does accure on a regular basis, I will most certainly NOT defend them in any way. This episode has certainly not done Rocks any favours, there has been a LOT of rudeness from many quarters.

If you are referring to me in this post I strongly refute that I have "shown dislike of this company's practices" as you put it in the past. I have voiced my opinion on various topics, as have others, and these opinions have always been taken on board by Rocks. So if you consider that people should not have an opinion and should just accept situations without question then that is up to you. Please also be aware that I have received very good service from Rocks in the past for which I have given praise, and will always do so when deserved. Katherine Stass is an excellent customer services manager and I have spoken to her on several occasions when she has helped me with various enquiries re orders. My post on this thread was a result of my frustration at not receiving the e mail again, as I did not receive it the first time either, and I have no regrets about posting same. I was happy to receive and accept Katherine's explanation and do not think your post was either constructive or necessary.

Last edited:
I've never intervened in an argument before, and this will be my last word on it, but please, peeps - kiss and make up! Never mind who started it; it's easy to get the wrong end of the stick.

We're all friends here, and I look forward to seeing as many as possible at the Open Day.

Latest posts

Back