Ronni Nicole TSV 23/02/2015

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

You gotta feel for the presenters having to wear some of these TSV's haven't you. No surprise today that those who' ve worn it have stuck he bolero over the top, at least that balances it out ever so slightly.

She has got some 'ballz' wearing that it's dreadful ��

It didn't do anything for her at all. However l don' t think it's flattered anyone who's had it on today! I can' t wait to read the reviews for it!

Having seen this a couple of times today, the only person it looked good on was one model - I think it's Monique. She carried it off well but everyone else looked awful in it. Debbie and even Ouida didn't suit it. It seemed to be very fitted over the bust and then fitted around the waist. As my waist now has a spare tyre attached to it I doubt I would have even got this dress on, never mind looked OK in it. The zip at the back was a big giveaway that it might be hard to get on and off. I have a few RN dresses and they all look nice on but I'll be surprised if they even half sell out of this. Not many of us have proportions of the slim models and it looked really ghastly on the bigger girls. Bad choice methinks for a TSV.

CC

The plus size model, Natasha, just came out in a cream lace Ronni Nicole dress that was two sizes to tight, Jilly said she looked amazing in it so I've lost a lot of respect for her now, when you could clearly see every lump, bump, belly button and thong on her, the poor girl must've been mortified to go out in that dress. RN dresses don't go up to her bust size so why they hired her for that show is anyones guess, QVC should be ashamed of themselves treating her like that.

The plus size model, Natasha, just came out in a cream lace Ronni Nicole dress that was two sizes to tight, Jilly said she looked amazing in it so I've lost a lot of respect for her now, when you could clearly see every lump, bump, belly button and thong on her, the poor girl must've been mortified to go out in that dress. RN dresses don't go up to her bust size so why they hired her for that show is anyones guess, QVC should be ashamed of themselves treating her like that.

I saw that! It was horrific, and I also felt very sorry for the model. I shouted Good God at the TV! Every bit of fat, it clung to, her bum and tummy looked enormous. On a previous show she wore it in white and it looked practically see through in all the wrong places and the stretch of the lace made it look as if you could see a black thong underneath. Cringe worthy on both occasions.

Latest posts

Back