Ronni Nicole

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mmm stayed up and what can I say. Not at all what I was expecting. Price point is good but the print just not sure....

How-e-ver, Joy is wearing the 16, how-e-ver sometines the 18, how-e-ver i'm in the 10, how-e-ver, i'm off to LA next week how-e-ver at least i've got some new shoes!!

How-e-ver, Joy is wearing the 16, how-e-ver sometines the 18, how-e-ver i'm in the 10, how-e-ver, i'm off to LA next week how-e-ver at least i've got some new shoes!!

How e ver I have a 37ins bust and I'm wearing the size 10, I expect the new shoes are for her LA trip...:mysmilie_59:

I'm beginning to wonder that RN and Tiana B have the same supplier for fabric - the prints are too awful for words - like very bad 1970's curtains !!!!!

AND ANOTHER THING..................... JR mentioned one of the dresses being in 2 colours but Oida's reply was " I dont know" er eh ???? she then retracted and said "oh yes, I had forgotten that colour". Um really ? If she is part of the RN setup then surely she would have known her stock, or does she just deliver the post back at HQ ?

Back in my working days, if I had gone into a 'presentation' for the company I worked for 'half cocked' I would have really got it in the neck !

Joyourplussizemodel. looked stunning in the coral dress.......
I really like the style of the dress but dear lord at the print, way too buzy for my tastes and why add an embellishment to an already too fussy print as it is.

I normally do like Ronni Nicole dresses but I am afraid this one is just not appealing to me at all. The print is too much and its too long, one of the reason I like RN is the length, I know a lot of people say they are too short but being vertically challenged they were great for me. Its all right JR and the guest saying its easy to shorten but I dont want to be shorting stuff before I can wear it.
A lot of the newer styles are longer so looks like it will be no more Ronni Nicole for me back to the dreaded High street petite ranges for me

I am afraid it is the embellishment which has put me completely off this dress. Why didn't they make it optional by attaching it on with a pin? Without it the dress could have been worn as a day dress in the summer and I probably would have bought it in the green. The price is good, the length perfect but I won't be buying.

Why do they think that we keep wanting to see oodles of these boomin' dresses? It's like Kim and Co - all the stuff is practically the same, never anything new. And there is hours of it on the "fashion" weekend. Yawn.

How e ver I have a 37ins bust and I'm wearing the size 10, I expect the new shoes are for her LA trip...:mysmilie_59:

Couldn't believe my ears when I heard that. Since when has a size 10 had a 37in bust?! There must be one hell of a lot of stretch in these frocks!!! And normally Julia doesn't bother me but today I was not liking the continual "I am size 10 but Joy is a 16/18" spiel.

So JR is going to be wearing Ronni Nocole with her leggings ( CHuntley Hr.2-3) can someone get a message to her that others will be wearing, Chanel, Dior and the likes this is not going to do the image of British Women any favours!

Did I just hear right? Ronnie Nicole woman just said about her bargain hunter dress that the original design didn't sell very well, think she realised what she said so woffled on about it being SO SO popular that us viewers wanted it in another colour. Have heard her trip herself up before, she's not as bright as her sparkly embellishments me thinks.
PS. Like some of her frocks, but not the TSV. Agree that with the other thread that Joy looks nice but I don't like the print much.

Just ordered the mono bargain hunter dress,not ordered RN before, most probably will go straight back as I suspect it will be like wearing clingfilm :giggle:

KimP, let us know how the dress is - I too like this design. Have ordered other frocks of hers previously and unfortunately they've gone back because of the outer fabric, but I have to say the slim thing underneath did work well. Addy xxxx

why ... why, why, why is the choice of material always polyester?
Never mind this print. Love the style, and would have bought but not with hat print or material

KimP, let us know how the dress is - I too like this design. Have ordered other frocks of hers previously and unfortunately they've gone back because of the outer fabric, but I have to say the slim thing underneath did work well. Addy xxxx

Will do but the inner lining may have to be industrial strength!

Couldn't believe my ears when I heard that. Since when has a size 10 had a 37in bust?! There must be one hell of a lot of stretch in these frocks!!! And normally Julia doesn't bother me but today I was not liking the continual "I am size 10 but Joy is a 16/18" spiel.

I AGREE. I've always thought there is something suspect about their sizing - I mean when did a 42" bust become a size 20 ! And B & W sizing is even worse - his XL (on the rare occasions there are one) is only a 38"

I AM a 42 BUT a DD cup size and wide back, so my bazookers get flattened in these dresses and would need to go up a size - but a 42 B narrow backed lady might well be fine. Hardly the dress to fit all women as Ouida says !

I would really like to know how Joy does it, with the size of her kn....s - ahem, bust.

Latest posts

Back