rrrROARRR!!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Snarly

Registered Shopper
I am so angry I could spit! But thankfully I can share with all of you ... received George Simonton top today, my first purchase of his. Wrapped in plastic bag, sealed, tissue between layers. Label in neck stating SimontonSays. Label to right which should show size? cut out/trimmed to the seam! So, in other words, I was sent someone's reject, that she had worn enough times to cut the label out! eeewww. And I paid £30.12 plus p&p of £3.95 for that privilege. HUH! CS are sending me a return label. How many times does this happen across the board with QVC. We should compile a list. When I stop hissing and spitting and my hackles on my neck smooth down, I will write a letter to GSimonton and QVC's CEO...thanks, I feel better now! I'll just wipe away my drool and carry on, a sputtering Snarly.

Why on earth would someone cut out the size label and return it to QVC?

I cut all the labels out of my clothes because as I've got older the labels irritatesmy skin especially on the neck (presumably because my skin is alot thinner with age). The person who returned it either forgot that they had cut the label out or they are very cheeky.

QVC shouldn't have accepted it IMO as, to cut a label out of something you must have liked it enough to think you were going to keep it!! I have some clothing items that I have had to cut the label out of as it feels itchy but certainly not within the first couple of wears of a garment.

This was returned by someone who just wanted £30 back. It just goes to show that QVC clearly do not inspect items that are returned. I think if you'd tried to return that to M&S you'd have been met with a very different attitude!!

I agree about M&S, their staff usually scrutinise returned items (esp, garments)very closely.

I cut all the labels out of my clothes because as I've got older the labels irritatesmy skin especially on the neck (presumably because my skin is alot thinner with age). The person who returned it either forgot that they had cut the label out or they are very cheeky.

Was it you that sent it back ILS? :wink:

Because they can,as long as its within the 30 day MBG.

Disgusting isn't it?

QVC should kick out the ones that take the pi$$.Its really not on.

When I was younger, many moons ago, girls cut out the labels so no-one knew what size you were. I've tied the sleeves together, so someone will HAVE to look at it closely and packed it up, and washed my hands, literally. Don't want someone else's cooties! Someone, either this side of the pond or t'other, folded this top neatly, it has a low front scoop neck, and the label(s) visible-I saw it as soon as I unpacked it. Couple that with theSouthWestern earrings I received with hair tangled in the one, I am ticked off with these unhygenic QVC items - is it just me? asks a paranoid Snarly-grrr

I agree about M&S, their staff usually scrutinise returned items (esp, garments)very closely.

They hadn't checked the bag I bought! Got home and found a receipt for someone's trip to the Morrisons cafe inside! Mind you m&s were genuinely gutted when I returned it and refunded even my petrol! (which you should ask for as you are entitled to when returning something leaves you out of pocket)

Latest posts

Back