Sam, the Emu lady.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Almerinda

Registered Shopper
I think that Sam would be a great asset to QVC as a presenter. She has a lovely voice, a calm and informative TV presence and she looks fresh and pretty without being overly made up. Hire her someone please; save her from incontinence!

:heart:

I agree. How the hell the 'Grinning Idiot' won the presenter competition over her is a ****** travesty!

Last edited:
Thats what happens when the public is left to vote, unfortunately Craig didn't seem quite so irratating back then, plus he hadn't had time to buy every single item from QVC.

Thats what happens when the public is left to vote, unfortunately Craig didn't seem quite so irratating back then, plus he hadn't had time to buy every single item from QVC.

But was it the public vote that put him through - everyone I know thought that Sam was better and voted for her?? I am thinking maybe a bit of vote rigging might have happened here.

But was it the public vote that put him through - everyone I know thought that Sam was better and voted for her?? I am thinking maybe a bit of vote rigging might have happened here.

It was supposed to be a public vote :wonder: but apparently Craig was already a presenter on one of the travel channels.. Bad move QVC, there would appear to be quite a few like me that refuse to watch him.

As soon as I saw him in the line-up for search for a presenter, I had a feeling it would be him who would go on to win the place.

I too think Sam would be great as a permanent presenter (along with Simon Brown).

I agree that Sam would be an excellent addition to QVC's stable :)cheeky:)of presenters.

I also think they should offer Carla Laszlo (who currently is the guest for Tignanello) a permanent presenting job.

Right to make a start we have found three new ones : SAM, CARLA and SIMON.

:wait:

Now who should they replace ?

:giggle:

I agree that Sam would be an excellent addition to QVC's stable :)cheeky:)of presenters.

I also think they should offer Carla Laszlo (who currently is the guest for Tignanello) a permanent presenting job.

IW were stupid to get rid of her and Deano, but keeping Shaun & Howard.

I also think they should offer Carla Laszlo (who currently is the guest for Tignanello) a permanent presenting job.[/QUOTE]

I agree. She too has a nice manner and polished appearance.

I am clearly in a minority here but i don't think Sam is any better than Craig,it maybe that they went to the same smarm charm school!
She seems a very nice person and her presentations are very smiley but she uses the same format and phrases over and over again.
I think in time she would be a female Craig!!

I agree about Simon and Carla though.

I think that QVC should also poach Loen.

Sam for Craig

Carla for Anne or Jill

Simon for Simon

Sam for Craig
Carla for Debbie G
Simon for Anthony

But I would leave Loen where she is, imo she so suits IW ... like the channel itself...not to be taken seriously.

Sorry not a vote for sam here - I think shes very boring,whilst still having the ability to be smarmy.I don't find her that knowledgeable (sp) about her product.

I agree. How the hell the 'Grinning Idiot' won the presenter competition over her is a ****** travesty!

I totally agree. As far as I could see the 'Laughing Gnome' wasn't even in the running and Sam and a couple of the other female contestants were streets ahead. He seemed to be voted in from nowhere to me and I have always wondered about how that happened.

Last edited:
I'm actually not keen on Sam either, I can't put my finger on what I don't really like about her, but...............it's probably due to the fact that she seems too much of a goodytwoshoes to me and not entirely sincere. I agree that she is just a wee bit sickly sweet and smarmy too.

It was a chap called Mark who came second to Craig. I know cos I voted for him and knew him through a friend of a friend so I had to! Sam came about third or fourth. Wasn't there a young pretty blonde girl that Julia wanted to win?She happened to say that if it was left to the panel she would have no doubt have voted for her. I can remember that she was quite upset when she was voted off.

Latest posts

Back