Same Fabric different style dress & designer

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

but one has "purple multi" and the other has "pink multi or black/white/pink". Given how wayward QVC are with naming products and colourways, who knows?

Does reinforce the suspicion that all the "designers" go pick from a single warehouse.... Cynical? Moi?

Could both brands have the same owner? Could that owner even be qvc?

Yesterday Kim was asked how she sources her fabrics. She should be a politician she dodged the question so neatly. She just said she 'interviews' a lot of fabrics. No mention of China or Taiwan!

Its when they start spouting that word "inspiration" for their fabric design that I start laughing. Pleeeeeease, from Anttony through to Bob Mackie, most of them must be on LSD to be inspired in creating some of the drossy prints that are aired. In reality its probably the cheapest bolt in the fabric warehouse to make 10,000 tops they can lay their hands on, for the most amount of profit - that's their 'inspiration' for heaven's sake . What DO they take us for !

This sort of is at odds with the line that they design the fabric in addition to the actual style. (Not sure that either if these designers claim that but most them do)

Could both brands have the same owner?
Could that owner even be qvc?
Mmmmmm I wondered that also x

yesssssss ! In today's paper (Mail) - an article confirmed that the manufacturers of top ranges like Phase 8, Jigsaw, Zara etc are the same that produce M & S fashion !!!! SO, I don't think we are far wrong in suspecting that the designers on Q buy their fabric and designs from a pick and mix warehouse !!!

Latest posts

Back