Registered Shopper
5-6pm - Kim & Co
6-7pm - Kim & Co Home
7-8pm - Pilates
8-9pm - Weekend Kitchen
9-10pm - Kim & Co
10-11pm - Pilates
10-12am - Kim & Co

I cannot wait - Cancelling all my plans for Saturday so I can watch this fantastic & varied selection of shows!!

Seriously though - It's pi*s poor isn't it?

thats what qvc is these days though isn't it?!

just endless rounds of the same old,same old.

like one thread recently said - you wonder if qvc is broken!!

5-6pm - Kim & Co
6-7pm - Kim & Co Home
7-8pm - Pilates
8-9pm - Weekend Kitchen
9-10pm - Kim & Co
10-11pm - Pilates
10-12am - Kim & Co

When I first read this I thought it was a spoof schedule! Having checked the TV guide on qvcuk.com I see it's not...and if you work back a few hours to the middle of the afternoon it gets even more groundhog day:

3pm Weekend Kitchen
4pm Pilates

I'm struggling to think of shows I'd like to watch less. Even Kirks Folly can be amusing (like a bad US soap I find it's sooo bad it goes through bad and comes out the other side and gets good again). Don't QVC realise that in these credit crunch times staying in is the new going out?!

The only thing that could make that line up any worse for me would be if the presenters were Jill, Catherine and Craig!!

QVC clearly don't have anything interesting to sell anymore. Just hour after hour of terrible "fashion" and boring products. Groundhog day is about right. Although, the people that benefit from QVC's lack of foresight are my favourite ebay sellers. They always have the stock, at half the price, with less P&P and I often have things delivered next day and most sellers have a returns policy too. The last 5 items I've purchased from ebay are all things that have been out of stock on QVC for some time now. What happened to that mighty buying power of theirs? I'm sure that it must put a lot of customers off buying. Most brands have better deals and prices on their own websites too.

Programmes are cobbled together from what looks like to be the scraps they found in the back of the warehouse. They need to completely refresh their ranges to keep us interested.

The only thing that could make that line up any worse for me would be if the presenters were Jill, Catherine and Craig!!

IMO worse would be Debbie Flint,Craig and Jill, the things nightmares are made of..:yawn:

5-6pm - Kim & Co
6-7pm - Kim & Co Home
7-8pm - Pilates
8-9pm - Weekend Kitchen
9-10pm - Kim & Co
10-11pm - Pilates
10-12am - Kim & Co

I cannot wait - Cancelling all my plans for Saturday so I can watch this fantastic & varied selection of shows!!

Seriously though - It's pi*s poor isn't it?

oh well, on the bright side (and I'm clutching at straws here), maybe with 4 shows in 6hrs, Kim may lose her voice - one can but hope.....

It sounds more like a day on IW, when shows are repeated 'ad nauseum' ...... like a TV Groundhog Day. I won't be watching any of it on Saturday.

As an aside - I was channel hopping this morning and caught some of the Morning Show (the perk of being a teacher ..... long holidays :eek:) They were selling the YBF make up box, which was (I think) a TSV a while ago. It was on Easy Pay with free P&P. Kathy mentioned that once they were gone they wouldn't be re-stocked. Isn't it time that they owned up as to why because not every viewer is party to the information we get on this forum?

I've no real issues with QVC as such because I've been one of the lucky customers whose goods have all been brand new and not returns, and who's received refunds quickly, but it's certainly going downhill with regards to the 'entertainment' value.

Id have to add Anne Dawson to that lineup Kathy, lol.. :cheeky:

And AY.

LOL - talk about timing. Just as I go to add her to that list an advert for something that mentioned yodelling comes up along the top of the screen! Coincidence? I think not...:clapping:

There's always Britain's Got Talent on Saturday night, it has got to be better than that line up.

NEWSFLASH!

Just to cheer everybody up, Catherine said earlier today she was looking forward to doing a Pilates hour on Saturday because.......deep breath........JULIA is demonstrating because Marjoleen cannot get here because of the flying difficulties.

That should cheer up everyone's weekend. LOL taking tongue out of cheek.