SBC TSV 30/05/22

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

SBC 4 Piece Collection TSV 30/05/22

1000ml Aloe Vera Moisturising Gel RRP £32 + post
500ml Lavender Moisturising Gel RRP £23.50 + post
500ml Leg Soothing Gel RRP £23.50 + post
500ml Aloe Vera & Water Mint Body Wash RRP £18.50 + post (New item but based on previous ones)

Total RRP £97.50 + post

Attachments

• SBC TSV 1.jpg
    SBC TSV 1.jpg
    123.6 KB · Views: 124
  • SBC TSV 2.jpg
    SBC TSV 2.jpg
    130.2 KB · Views: 124
  • SBC TSV 3.jpg
    SBC TSV 3.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 87
  • SBC TSV 4.jpg
    SBC TSV 4.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 135
SBC 4 Piece Collection TSV 30/05/22

1000ml Aloe Vera Moisturising Gel RRP £32 + post
500ml Lavender Moisturising Gel RRP £23.50 + post
500ml Leg Soothing Gel RRP £23.50 + post
500ml Aloe Vera & Water Mint Body Wash RRP £18.50 + post (New item but based on previous ones)

Total RRP £97.50 + post
Nearly ordered Aloe Vera Gel last week, so will be interestd to see what the price of this TSV is. Lets face it, I will order it anyway! The Body Wash sounds so cooling and I need another Leg Soothing Gel as well, so ........

I will be saving a fortune.........

1000ml Aloe Vera Moisturising Gel RRP £32 cost £11.13
500ml Lavender Moisturising Gel RRP £23.50 cost £8.18
500ml Leg Soothing Gel RRP £23.50 cost £8.18
500ml Aloe Vera & Water Mint Body Wash RRP £18.50 (New item but based on previous ones) cost £6.44

Total £97.50 cost £33.93 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

very the aloe alone is worth that i feel
That size is £28 plus p&p on QVC, or it was the last ime I looked, so defo. I thought the price would be about the £35 mark. Wont go for the auto delivery with this one, as one lot will do me. I have used the Aloe Vera gel before as an aftersun, but is is very cooling even if you are feeling a bit warm at any time.

The single option is available on Qcut, so I have ordered that just now and if it a quick as the Nails inc TSV was, it should be here on Saturday.

SBC 4 Piece Cool & Refresh Day to Night Summer Collection
QVC Price £55.00
Todays Special Value Price £29.98
P&P £3.95

Single

Auto-Delivery

SBC have got your spring and summer skincare covered from top to toe and from day to night with this fantastic four-piece collection of refreshing and soothing gels and body wash formulations. Youll receive a bumper bottle of their outstanding all-purpose Aloe Vera Moisturising gel, as well as a Lavender Moisturising Gel, Leg Soothing Gel and their new Aloe & Water Mint Body Wash great in the shower or the tub.
*A great saving: If you were to buy this SBC collection from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you’d pay £55, plus P&P. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £29.98, plus P&P, you’re saving £25.02.
Morning and evening formulations - just as the invigorating freshness of SBC’s much-loved Aloe Vera Moisturising Gel is the perfect way to start your day, the soothing fragrance of the Lavender Moisturising Gel is ideal for use before bedtime to help calm the senses and ensure that you get a deep and hydrating night’s sleep.
Hydration hero - the moisturising gel lasts three years unopened and one year after opening and boasts an easy to apply formula, with no expert knowledge required. In the warmer months, place gel in fridge for an instant cooling effect on application.
Likely to re-order this item? Choose our Auto Delivery option to stay stocked through summer and you’ll receive this collection again in 90 days’ time, still at Today's Special Value price.
Contains:
  • 1 x Aloe Vera Moisturising Gel (1L) - absorbs effortlessly into the skin, providing a calming, refreshing sensation. Can be used as a body moisturiser, make-up primer or face mask. This light-textured, non-sticky, water-based gel is ideal for helping to soothe the skin. Infused with aloe vera and glycerine
  • 1 x Aloe Vera & Water Mint Body Wash (500ml) - a revitalising body wash infused with aloe vera and water mint to help soothe your skin and invigorate your senses. The body wash also features antioxidant-rich cactus water and bamboo as well as kaolin clay. The velvety lather leaves skin feeling soft, refreshed and beautifully scented
  • 1 x Leg Soothing Moisturising Gel (500ml) – this revitalising gel, formulated to help relieve tired legs and muscle tension, blends camphor with arnica and witch hazel to help provide instant relief for puffy ankles and feet, leaving your skin feeling fresh and revived
  • 1 x Lavender Moisturising Gel (500ml) - enriched with lavender essential oil, witch hazel and glycerine. Formulated to help hydrate and ease dry skin and boasts a relaxing scent that makes it ideal for use before bedtime to calm the senses
How to use:
Aloe Vera Moisturising Gel:
  • As a moisturiser, apply generously over face and body
  • As a primer or hydrator, apply a light layer under make-up or moisturiser
  • As a mask for intense hydration, apply a thick layer to face and/or body, leave until absorbed.
  • Remove any residue, if required
  • Keep in the fridge for a cooler application
Aloe Vera & Watermint Body Wash:
  • Apply to wet skin in the shower, work into a lather and rinse
  • Alternatively, pour generously into running bath water and soak
  • If contact with eyes occurs, rinse thoroughly
Leg Soothing Moisturising Gel:
  • Apply generously to tired legs and feet
  • Massage in upward, circular movements until absorbed
  • Apply as often as required
  • Suitable for use during pregnancy
  • Ideal for use when travelling or standing for long periods
Lavender Moisturising Gel:
  • Smooth over the face and body as a moisturiser, paying particular attention to areas of concern
  • To aid relaxation and promote restful sleep, massage into skin before bedtime
  • Apply as often as necessary

Latest posts

Back