Sbc tsv 8/6/10

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I have counted right this will be the third one this year, we only usally get one or two.

SBC TSV Tuesday 8th June

Hello

Does anyone know what the SBC TSV on Tuesday is going to be yet?

I would be really grateful if someone could help.

Thank you.

is the sbc collagen gel and collagen serum any good?

The reviews on QVC, and there are a lot of them, are impressive on the whole. I know I've read comments on here in the past that weren't so good.

I like using the pink collagen gel but I wouldn't want to try the serum as it's manufactured using marine collagen (seaweed and squished up fish/shellfish). I quite like the idea of the seaweed, but the other stuff makes me feel quite queasy.
I'm a big fan of sbc apart from this serum.

is the sbc collagen gel and collagen serum any good?

Well to be honest, I didn't notice any difference and I've used both products loads. I also do find that the gels are sticky, when they're not supposed to be but maybe I apply too much. The collagen shower gel is nice, smells lush too.

just bumping this up. any ideas yet, not sure i can face waiting up for an unknown?

same old same old

good value tsv - not being picky but would like to see something other than collagen gel in a tsv - maybe aloe vera or cucumber/aloe

Iv'e ordered 2 tsv even more happy had an easy pay email sent this morning for 3 easy pay just the job. I think this is really good value for money. Glad to see there is no arnica gel in this tsv.

Latest posts

Back