Seasalt Fashion TSV 05/06/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I’ve bought a few pieces from QVC and have always been pleased. I’m lucky enough to have both a Seasalt and a White Stuff in the town where I live so I’ve been able to check the quality, and more importantly, the sizing before I buy.

Our shopping centre has a seasalt shop. There are about 6 dresses in the window and everyone is creased all over,not a good look.

I like Seasalt, have a fair few (cough, not saying how many) dresses, and have some nice coats too. They are a bit pricey so I tend to wait for discounts. Just bought 2 more with 20% discount. The only thing I don't like is that they do a loyalty scheme, but if you buy online, you have to either ask via email or messenger for the stamps for the purchase, or go into a store to get them. My store is around 18 miles away, so not really handy.

I have a local Seasalt shop but many of the dresses, shirts trousers are just not my style.I like their striped cotton tops and have a couple of their raincoats & knitwear.I think many of their items are overpriced for what they are but overall it is an attractive shop in colour & prints, for that you pay the prices.

I've got a couple of their tops and they are a nice quality cotton, but right now because of a shoulder problem I'm having to look out for more button-down dresses, tops and blouses. I struggled to find a plain, white button-front, short-sleeve top but got one eventually whereas they used to be ten a penny. QVC, take note. Give us some good quality, wearable and affordable basics that are not "preemyum brands" and cost upwards of £25. Plus postage which means an extra fiver, ie £30 plus.

Latest posts

Back