Set of 4 Hanging baskets TSV 04/03/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

These are the cheap rubbish ones , if you want some easy fill hanging baskets, ideal world have a set of 4 for £14.99, the quality is much better , ive had mine for almost 4 years

http://www.idealworld.tv/Set_of_four_14-Inch_Easy_Fill_Hanging_Baskets_271439.aspx?fh_location=//idealworld/en_GB/$s=hanging baskets

I've got loads of the original Easy Fill Baskets and they are fantastic!!! Mine are green which I prefer as the colour seems to blend better with the plant leaves, etc. Have a look on eBay too for offers depending on the quantity you want to buy.

i have some of the older type baskets. really heavy to put up when fulled to the brim with plants and compost. and they take a lot of plants. they look good after a few months. but i prefer my smaller poundland ones

Thought I'd share some of my piccies from previous years.....

Attachments

• HPIM2076.jpg
    HPIM2076.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 220
  • HPIM2077.jpg
    HPIM2077.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 206
  • HPIM2079.jpg
    HPIM2079.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 198
I have had the Easyfill ones for about 3 years and they are brilliant. I also use the Container Magic and Flower Power and my baskets turn into huge balls of colour. Yes they can be heavy when they are full but water them after you have hung them up instead of before.

I have the older ones and have found them very good but i don't mound up the compost in the middle as they always show on tv and have had good results.

I need some hanging baskets as we moved house in August and I binned the old ones as they had started rotting (they were wooden), but they did last me a good few years. I saw in Aldi yesterday that they have wooden ones for £4.99 each. Depending on the price, I might get this set. I only wanted 2, but I could either put two in the back garden or have two spare, to go with the two I want by the front door.

I cant lift the baskets up. they are so big they use half a bag of compost and you need a lottery win to fill them with plants lol. I have them and use some of them but they are not practical for me

I cant lift the baskets up. they are so big they use half a bag of compost and you need a lottery win to fill them with plants lol. I have them and use some of them but they are not practical for me

That's a good point actually - I would be hanging mind from the wooden frame that holds the little roof over the front door up. I wonder if the weight would cope? Maybe I could buy some of those metal hangers and have them put in the walls of the house.

weigh a ton. don't get me wrong they are nice when filled but .....hard work. I also have the old ones with the gares and the holes and the compost coming out of the holes ARRRRRR

Live on QVC's website now. I'm just about to order mine (about a fiver each, so the same as Aldi but hopefully will last alot longer). I've decided to go with the black option because I have a black front door & a black garage door, so I thought this would blend quite well.

I'm just sorry I missed the flower power TSV now. Does anyone know if this comes back around often? Thanks.

Do the Flower Power TSVs come around often? Is the Sun slightly warm? They plug the heck out of the stuff all Summer. Now he's got branded bird food (last shipment of the year about to sell out already this early in the year, in 'this' size...allegedly..) Just seen he's now got branded compost too! You'll be sick of the stuff by June.. If you record the hours, you'll be fast forwarding through the Flower Power plugs at lightning speeds!

Only complaint is that the gates in the old (2 years ago with 2 levels of gates) setup didn't exactly keep the water from flooding out.. Even putting a bottle with a 'drip' feed didn't stop the floor underneath get soaked quickly. Put the water gel in and everything!

The 14inch are fine if you have the space for them i find the 12inch much easier to deal with, just watching qvc now and see RJ has started selling flower seed now, is there no end to this what chance young plants next year would not be surprised .

As QVC have lost there main supplier of Plants, I would expect Richards product line to increase .

With all his products im surprised we haven't had hours titled Richard Jackson Garden Accessories, he must now have enough products, they could actually do hours off

Latest posts

Back