SG put your brain in gear!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Wish I had a ten pound note for every time I've heard "bang on trend" this year. PURLEEESE let them find a new expression for 2016 - and we can't only blame Q, as all the shopping telly presenters are doing it now. Talking of things catching on at other channels, today (QVC, eat your heart out, but you thought of it first) I heard the TJC presenter suggesting we slide open the Christmas crackers and put a silver pendant inside each one........:nod:

QUOTE=shopperholic;830858]I agree H........I've heard, blue/black/brown/green/orange/red spotted stripes long short top dress set is "bang on trend" this season. :mysmilie_17:
[/QUOTE]

For goodness sake! Is there no end to this madness? :mysmilie_15: Mind you, so long as that's all that slides in a cracker eh? :mysmilie_17:

Wish I had a ten pound note for every time I've heard "bang on trend" this year. PURLEEESE let them find a new expression for 2016 - and we can't only blame Q, as all the shopping telly presenters are doing it now. Talking of things catching on at other channels, today (QVC, eat your heart out, but you thought of it first) I heard the TJC presenter suggesting we slide open the Christmas crackers and put a silver pendant inside each one........:nod:

They should all get a thesaurus for Christmas and find some less irritating ways of saying that something is the latest fad/fashion/craze/trend. Just about everywhere you get the same nonsense. Whatever becomes the buzzword or buzz phrase becomes the single mantra that all the people involved in fashion seem to just swallow down and then regurgitate at will. I suppose we should be grateful QVC guests and presenters don't use phrases about such and such a model rocking the XXX look... see - it could always be worse?!?!

Latest posts

Back