Shame on channels that set CZ in Jewellery

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

G

Graham

Guest Shopper
"Shame on channels that set CZ in Jewellery" a comment just made by Scott Worsfold. I think that some CZ can look lovely and wasn't he selling costume Jewellery and Moissanite just a few short months ago?

I would prefer Diamonique rather than the vile Snowflake Obsidian Bracelet he is showing now, he keeps banging on about Genuine Genstone, it may well be, just proves genuine gemstones can look ugly.

I know it looks like I moan about Scott Worsfold a lot but he does talk a lot of rubbish in my opinion most of the time.

So lemme get this straight... dull, grey, poor quality diamonds are fine, but using CZ in jewelery is bad, even if it's of decent/good quality and the sellers are honest about what it actually is? :confused2:

I don't get it...

Hah, well I would rather have CZ any time rather than 'diamonds I wouldn't gravel my drive with' diamonds from GEMS TV...........and Gems has plenty.

But I did smirk when I heard Steve Bennet say on air that his diamonds were not the sort of rubbish diamonds that are being sold , "The sort you wouldn't gravel your drive with".

Do I take it as a compliment he used my saying or a blooming cheek? LOL

The utter twattery that Gems keep coming out with is getting tiresome now; we can see for ourselves that the diamonds, on the whole, are dim, dull and insubstantial, so comparing them favourably with CZ isn't going to cut any ice (sorry...!)

As I've said before - they should just roll a VT on a loop all day that shows us the product and the price; it's not like the stock changes and it'll spare us from the dubious drivel from the presenters...

Those big clunky gemstone bracelets are a brilliant example of where Gems have gone wrong IMHO; probably came as a cheap job lot, but fugly as hell. I remember a particularly foul-looking yellow one that looked like large pieces of earwax....

Jinny

Bracelets looking like Ear wax ...............eeeeew.

Saying that I keep seeing a pendant being presented with of lots of tiny blue/black diamonds surrounded by gravel pit diamonds and I keep thinking frogs spawn !!!!!! LOl

Item ....HUKS51

Now he has started on channels that sell Jewellery one minute then TVs or Duvets the next, so now he is having a pop at QVC.

Now he has started on channels that sell Jewellery one minute then TVs or Duvets the next, so now he is having a pop at QVC.

That's the problem with mudslinging. Those who do it always end up getting dirty themselves.

"Shame on channels that set CZ in Jewellery" a comment just made by Scott Worsfold. I think that some CZ can look lovely and wasn't he selling costume Jewellery and Moissanite just a few short months ago?

I would prefer Diamonique rather than the vile Snowflake Obsidian Bracelet he is showing now, he keeps banging on about Genuine Genstone, it may well be, just proves genuine gemstones can look ugly.

I know it looks like I moan about Scott Worsfold a lot but he does talk a lot of rubbish in my opinion most of the time.

You wouldn't feel the need if there wasn't so much dicey drivel to moan about. As for taking digs at QVC or anybody else, he was happy enough to sell all that terrible junk - iron faeries, ghastly trinket pots, those two frightful ranges of glass and plastic jewellery and heaven knows what else old tat. Very poor show when you've got nothing better to offer than digs at the competition - they NEVER did that before and, to the best of my knowledge, nobody (other than Caroline whatshername) does it to them. xxxxxxxxxxx

So what the hell were GemsTV/RocksTV selling when they ventured into handbags, bag charms, napkin rings, ornaments, belts, sunglasses ..................... :thinking::thinking::thinking::headbang::headbang::headbang:

If you sell jewellery, you sell jewellery, you DON'T sell sunglasses with a speck of a diamond and think that makes you different from QVC.

These comments just beggar belief!

Blooming well said. I wear jewellery because of the way it looks and the way it makes me feel. Not because of some pompus rule about what it's made from!

I wish we could show Scot the tape of him selling us moisonite and ice and gold.(?) If I recall he was very keen for us to buy it at the time. I don't recall him banging a drum about fake stones then do you? if you are going to claim you have principals you should try and have them ALL the time. Not just when it suites! What a twerp !

Latest posts

Back