Shark TSV 3.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 28
  • Shark TSV 4.jpg
    Shark TSV 4.jpg
    172.3 KB · Views: 26
  • Shark TSV 5.jpg
    Shark TSV 5.jpg
    369.7 KB · Views: 35
I thought they stated that there wouldn’t be another Shark TSV this year (presuming it’s the same as the last TSV ?)

I have one and I love it … it’s just the filling tank can be a faff …. I always put deionised water in as very chalky here … steaming is amazing .., but I’ve gone to the flash mop now … and put my own liquids in it not the shop bought one they sell … ( rinse lid under hot tap and it comes off or dip in hot water

I have one and I love it … it’s just the filling tank can be a faff …. I always put deionised water in as very chalky here … steaming is amazing .., but I’ve gone to the flash mop now … and put my own liquids in it not the shop bought one they sell … ( rinse lid under hot tap and it comes off or dip in hot water
uh this is a vacuum cleaner not a steam item

Shark Stratos Anti Hair Wrap Pet Pro Vacuum Cleaner with Anti Odour HZ3000UKT
Item Number: 732602
QVC Price £299.00
Todays Special Value Price £164.97
P&P £0.00
3 Easy Pays of £54.99

Lightweight, flexible and simple to use, this powerful corded Stratos vacuum cleaner from Shark is the perfect way to keep your home dust and odour-free. The easy Duoclean technology allows you to glide from hard floors to carpets at the touch of a button, plus the device converts simply between stick and hand-held vacuum cleaning too. With powerful pet hair removal, anti-odour technology and anti-allergen seals, this feature-packed vacuum cleaner is an outstanding choice for any home, particularly one shared with pets.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this Shark Stratos Anti Hair Wrap Pet Pro Vacuum Cleaner w/Anti Odour HZ3000UKT from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you'd pay £299. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £164.97 with no P&P to pay, you're saving £134.03.

Switch between upright and handheld cleaning - need to vacuum clean the stairs, the sofa or even along that dusty curtain rail? This lightweight upright vacuum cleaner will convert to a handheld device at the touch of a button - perfect for all your off-the-floor cleaning needs and even for giving your car interior a once-over.

Clean everywhere with the handy attachments - banish dust and dirt from every nook and cranny with the clever attachments supplied with the Shark Stratos. As well as its flexible wand, which makes it easy to slip under furniture and low spaces, you'll receive a Crevice Tool for reaching into tight corners, a Multi Surface Tool and an Anti Hair Wrap Pet Tool, which is ideal for lifting cat and dog hairs out from your upholstery.

Anti-allergen seal - keep practically all the dust and other potential allergens that you pick up during your cleaning in the vacuum cleaner's dust bin where they belong with the Stratos's high-efficiency Anti-Allergen Complete Seal filter. It's perfect for allergy sufferers and homes with pets.

Simple controls on the handle - you won't need to bend down to adjust your vacuum cleaner settings while you're using it thanks to the simple controls mounted conveniently right on the handle.

Extra long power cord - enjoy the freedom of practically unfettered vacuum cleaning movement along with the reliability of mains power with the Stratos's generous 10 metres (that's almost 33 feet) of power cord.

• Anti Hair Wrap Plus removes long hair, short hair and pet hair from the brush-roll so you don’t have to
  • Anti-Odour Technology protects against bad odours inside the vacuum, including dog, cat and other pet smells
  • Perfect for carpets and hard floors
  • Flexible wand bends to clean under furniture and folds for compact storage
  • Washable filters

What's in the box?

• Shark Stratos HZ3000UKT vacuum cleaner
  • Crevice Tool
  • Multi-Surface Tool
  • Anti Hair Wrap Pet Tool

Technical specifications:

• Capacity: 0.3L
  • Wattage: 450W
  • Measures: 118cm x 41cm x 26cm (46.5" x 16.1" x 10.2")
  • Weight: 4.55kg

All measurements are approximate

Jilly Halliday on with Foghorn Phil. If only all presenters could follow her style. Focuses on the products and not herself. Allows the guests to speak. Shuts up when needed. Nice and calm manner.

Latest posts

Back