Shark TSV 12/02/24

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Blimey! How many of these type of stylers can they hope to sell? Surely everyone who wants one has bought one by now! Another day of a row of models curling and fluffing their hair!

Shark FlexStyle Hot Air Styler & Hair Dryer HD440UK
Item Number: 732205
QVC Price £297.00
Todays Special Value Price £199.98
P&P £4.95

Meet your hair goals with the help of Shark's FlexStyle 5-in-1 Air Styler & Hair Dryer. In just a single twist, this revolutionary hair tool will swiftly rotate between a versatile styling wand and a powerful hair dryer to help you style while you dry, without extreme heat. Boasting a sleek black and rose gold finish, it's perfect for all hair types and comes with a range of versatile attachments, so you can curl, straighten, volumise, smooth and define your luscious locks.

*A great saving: If you were to buy this Shark FlexStyle Hot Air Styler & Hair Dryer HD440UK from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you'd pay £297 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £199.98 plus P&P, you're saving £97.02.

Five ways to style - along with the two curler attachments, the FlexStyle utilises Coanda Technology to help wrap, curl and set your hair automatically around the barrel to easily create curls in seconds. The diffuser will also work to define natural curls, and is best for curly and coily hair types. Reach for the paddle brush to create a sleek, straight style, or the oval brush for a more volumised look. For a smooth and stylish blow dry, the concentrator is the way to go!

Goodbye, heat damage - the Shark Flexstyle measures heat 1,000 times per second, delivering consistent air temperatures without extreme heat. It's also equipped with three heat and airflow settings, giving you complete control.

Salon-worthy results - would you believe us if we told you that it's possible to achieve smooth and shiny hairstyles with less frizz and flyaways from the comfort of your home? This powerful hairstyling tool aims to deliver fast performance, so you can create a professional-looking style easily and quickly. Don't forget to use the Cool Shot setting to lock in your style and feel glam all day long.

Take it with you - ultra-lightweight and compact, this hair tool is super comfortable to use and arrives with a storage case for easy organisation and transportation when travelling.

• Cable length: 2.44m
  • Weight: 2.315kg
  • Wattage: 1400W
  • Dimensions (w x d x h): 4.57cm x 34.3cm x 4.57cm (1.7" x 13.5" x 1.7")

What's in the box?

• 1 x unit
  • 1 x paddle brush
  • 1 x oval brush
  • 2 x curlers
  • 1 x concentrator nozzle
  • 1 x diffuser
  • 1 x storage case

All measurements are approximate

I have a Babyliss hairdryer which does a really good job. However, this morning I received another hairdryer, courtesy of a prize from the Postcode Lottery. 👍 I used it this evening when I washed my hair and it’s even better than the Babyliss one so I definitely don’t need a third hairdryer, especially not at those prices.

I have a Babyliss hairdryer which does a really good job. However, this morning I received another hairdryer, courtesy of a prize from the Postcode Lottery. 👍 I used it this evening when I washed my hair and it’s even better than the Babyliss one so I definitely don’t need a third hairdryer, especially not at those pricesI
I agree no way would I pay this much for a hair dryer or straighteners.
My Shark cordless vacuum didn't cost this much.

Latest posts

Back