Shark TSV 5.jpg
    291.9 KB · Views: 32
Shark Anti Hair Wrap Corded Vacuum with Flexology & TruePet HZ500UKT
Item Number: 809714
QVC Price £270.00
Todays Special Value Price £167.94
P&P £4.95
6 Easy Pays of £27.99

Fed up of lugging a hefty vacuum around? Shark has you covered. At just 4.4kg, the corded stick HZ500UKT will take you from kitchen tiles to fluffy carpet with ease, thanks to its DuoClean technology. You can also say goodbye to untangling hair from the brush roll with Anti Hair Wrap Technology, and tackle low-lying furniture with the Flexology flexible wand. In fact, cleaning will be so easy, the chore-hating members of your household won't have any excuse!

*A great saving: If you were to buy this Shark Anti Hair Wrap Corded Vacuum with Flexology & TruePet HZ500UKT from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you’d pay £270 plus P&P. So for our Today’s Special Value price of just £167.94 plus P&P, you’re saving £102.26. This is the only time you will see this model as a Today’s Special Value offer this year.

Twin tech floorhead - glide seamlessly from carpets to hard floors with DuoClean Technology, which combines two motorised brush rolls in one floorhead, so you can move from room to room without stopping to switch heads. The bristle brush-roll cleans deep into carpets to draw out embedded dirt, while a second, soft front brush-roll makes continuous contact with the floor, drawing in both small and large debris while lifting fine, stuck-on dust from hard floors.

Anti Hair Wrap Technology - tired of removing tangled hair from your vacuum's brush-roll? Shark’s innovative Anti Hair Wrap Technology actively removes long and short strands, plus pet hair, from the brush-roll, so you don't have to. A unique bristle-guard and comb separates and removes hair as you clean, helping to keep the brush-roll tangle-free.

Perfect for homes with pets - purposefully designed to pick up pet hair and now enhanced with Anti Hair Wrap Technology as well, Shark's TruePet tool works to remove embedded fur from sofas, stairs, upholstery and even your car.

Versatile cleaning - an extra-long 8m cord gives you incredible reach and range, while the ability to transform from a slim stick vacuum cleaner into a portable handheld one gives you even more options, so you can go from room to room, cleaning stairs, surfaces and soft furnishings with ease. You can also comfortably clean blinds, car interiors and more with the handy Crevice Tool and Multi-Surface Tool attachments.

Reach and store anywhere - various features help this vacuum to offer the ultimate cleaning experience. Its Flexology wand makes cleaning under low-lying furniture such as beds, sofas, coffee tables and other hard-to-reach places effortless, while LED lights illuminate hidden dust and pet hair pile-ups. Plus, the design folds down for freestanding storage, allowing you to store it away easily, without the need to lean it against a wall.

What's in the box?

• 1 x Anti Hair Wrap Corded Stick HZ500UKT Vacuum with TruePet & Flexology
  • 1 x Anti Hair Wrap TruePet Tool
  • 1 x Multi-Surface Tool
  • 1 x Crevice Tool

I bought this just before Christmas last year. It’s a brilliant bit of kit. It’s replaced a previous Shark upright (which was still going strong, but had no attachments) and a cordless Dyson which had about had it.
The dog wasn’t happy as she loved attacking the Dyson when it was in use. But she’s just about accepted this one now and has taken to trying to kill it.

I bought a cordless Shark, with anti hair wrap and a lot of accessories, a fortnight ago on a deal. 👍 It was direct from Shark and arrived the following day. I used to use the AirRam mk2 but I have long hair and used to have to spend time removing hair from the roller. The AirRam is now upstairs and the Shark is downstairs.

The Shark certainly does the job. No hair on the roller and I was really surprised at the amount of dust etc it picked up after I’d just used the AirRam. 😳

If the TSV had been another cordless one, I’d have bought it in readiness for the AirRam eventually biting the dust, but I don’t want a corded vacuum. (I already have an Oreck which is so powerful that it almost lifts the carpet off the floor. 😂)

Latest posts

Back