Shay and Blue Black Friday bundles

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Mazza

Registered Shopper
This is the same format as the last TSV. 100ml, plus handcream plus 3 minis. The 100ml options are Blood Oranges and Black Tulip. They are under the Gifts tab on their website. There is also the 4x10ml explorer set available for £25.

I am almost hysterical with excitement! They have an Icons Gift set on offer on the SB website with
100ml Amber Rose
10ml Amber Rose
10ml Sicilian Limes, These 3 are enough for me to buy, I have been in the lookout for an offer!
Atropa Belladonna shower cream
English Cherry Blossom handcream

£40 plus £4.95 p&p, value £160.

I am almost hysterical with excitement! They have an Icons Gift set on offer on the SB website with
100ml Amber Rose
10ml Amber Rose
10ml Sicilian Limes, These 3 are enough for me to buy, I have been in the lookout for an offer!

Good grief! That’s a fabulous price and well done getting the fragrances you really like/wanted. Thanks also for posting.

The most miraculous thing to me is that you spotted it. I never hear from them and can never find these deals on their still f*ing abysmal, epileptic episode inducing website (this rumoured upgrade of the site doesn’t appear to have got very far). Fortunately, this time, because you mentioned the name of it, I could search for “icons” so it came up. Also fortunately, these are not my real favourite fragrances so I can resist.

Next question is, how many have you ordered, Mazza? Come on, be honest!

100ml Amber Rose
10ml Amber Rose

• Amber Rose 100ml £55 cost £18.32
  • Amber Rose 10ml £25 cost £8.32
  • Sicilian Limes 10ml £25 cost £8.32
  • Atropa Belladonna 250ml Shower Creme £20 cost £6.66
  • English Cherry Blossom 40ml Hand Cream Normally £15, some scents on offer at £10 cost £3.33

Total £135, although states original price was £160, cost £40 plus £4.95 p&p if order under £60. Used £44.95 in calculations.

shay-blue-set-womens-christmas-gift-set-34565295767708.jpg
[URL='https://www.shayandblue.com/products/icons-gift-set']Mother's Day Gift Set | Clean All Gender Fragrance | Shay & Blue
[/URL]

So a bit of a bummer. I noticed from illoyd’s photo that the second 10ml is not Sicilian Limes but Scarlet Lily, of which I am not overly fond. The written description says Sicilian Limes. Of course the Lily was in the set which arrived today, ☹️. I’ve written through the contact box on their website asking them to send me the Limes, and a returns envelope so I can send back the Lily but not that hopeful. I’m still delighted with the rest though.

So a bit of a bummer. I noticed from illoyd’s photo that the second 10ml is not Sicilian Limes but Scarlet Lily, of which I am not overly fond. The written description says Sicilian Limes. Of course the Lily was in the set which arrived today, ☹️. I’ve written through the contact box on their website asking them to send me the Limes, and a returns envelope so I can send back the Lily but not that hopeful. I’m still delighted with the rest though.
That’s really bad that the description states one thing & the photo another. Many people will be caught out by this.

I would be gutted, too. I don’t think I’ve smelt Scarlet Lily but the description alone makes me retch, so that would have put me off the whole set even if I’d been interested in the rest. You have done the right thing in telling them you aren’t satisfied. Much as I criticise them for their website and apparent disorganisation, I do think they will reply favourably. They might say to keep the Lily and they’ll send the Limes anyway? Or they might offer you a discount on a future. order, or a gift card - the one they sent me when they couldn’t fulfil my order last year was more generous than I expected. Oh, and they replied quite quickly as well.

Yes, I wonder if I did the right thing using the website Contact Us box rather than sending an email…. I’ll give them a day or so to acknowledge my complaint and if nothing will email. It would do to use at home but that’s not why I like having the 10ml portables.

I emailed them & they stated they had another enquiry regarding this, you I should think, they said they will amend it online.

Response received :

I was just answering a query about this. Well get it corrected. It is Scarlet Lily.

Cheers,

😀

Customer Team
Shay & Blue

Oh well at least that suggests they have received my query! Thanks for that.

Just checked and it has been changed. Luckily I took a screenshot of the original.

Oh well at least that suggests they have received my query! Thanks for that.

Just checked and it has been changed. Luckily I took a screenshot of the original.
My response was received within 45 mins.

I haven’t heard back from them so ☹️. As they have said It is Scarlet Lily, I doubt I will get a replacement.
My response was quick, but I wasn’t asking for any outcome other than pointing out it was incorrect.
They know it was wrong, so you may get a different response, more relative to your enquiry.
Fingers Crossed.

Got an email this morning, apologies for website error and they are sending me a Sicilian Limes 10ml. I can keep the Scarlet Lily. Excellent news and your guess as to what would happen proved correct. Must send a thank you email now.

Got an email this morning, apologies for website error and they are sending me a Sicilian Limes 10ml. I can keep the Scarlet Lily. Excellent news and your guess as to what would happen proved correct. Must send a thank you email now.
I am not surprised they are making amends in this way. They’re as muddled as hell but they mean well!

I ordered this set but haven’t received it yet strangely looking forward to trying the Scarlet Lily as it’s described as being a scandalously heady bouquet with a Kick -Ass attitude 😮

I ordered this set but haven’t received it yet strangely looking forward to trying the Scarlet Lily as it’s described as being a scandalously heady bouquet with a Kick -Ass attitude 😮
And that's the exact same attitude that you have Lynn so it should suit you perfectly 😂😂

How would your perfect fragrance match be described then, MrM? “Shows strength at first but ultimately weak”?

I am looking for a perfume which is described as ”Expensive aspirations but cheapskate at its heart.” And in the small print, “Only available in packs of 6 x 200ml for that overstocked store cupboard experience.”

Latest posts

Back