Shiseido to retail on QVC from August

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

MsTrouble

Registered Shopper
:hi:

Anyone remember Carolyn Taylor from the old Decleor shows?

Decleor belong to the Shiseido group and she's announced that the beauty house will host a beauty day in July on QVC and then feature regularly from the beginning of the following month.

In addition to QVC, Shiseido will also be rolling out a new retail unit to facilitate its department store presence across the UK.

I'm sure QVC have stocked odd products of theirs before so maybe this is a full launch? :wonder:

cant afford shiesedo and if remember rightly carolines skin looked anything but youthful...:yawn:l

SL is still Shiseido, I believe - I wonder if QVC will sell the 'easier' Serges? Maybe that's why he put out the strangely mainstream 'L'eau' recently? And Nuit de Cellophane?

I have used Shiseido in the past, but I was not that taken with it as a brand. It has great marketing and I loved the theory behind a lot of the products but I do not think it that effective, but I may have just been unlucky, I guess!

SL is still Shiseido, I believe - I wonder if QVC will sell the 'easier' Serges? Maybe that's why he put out the strangely mainstream 'L'eau' recently? And Nuit de Cellophane?

Can't see SL appearing on QVC. His range is always kept appart from the normal Shiseido ranges.

They have ruined Feminite du Bois it is now a watered down sweet thing compared to the original. Since it was moved to his own range. I have the parfum in it in the Shiseido bottle.

L'Eau smells like cheap laundry wash compared to the classic Ambre Sultan(sex in a bottle), Douce Amere, Gris Clair, Cedre and Arabie. Cellophane has no sillage, I had to my wrist under my nose to smell it after dry down.

We will soon have the full Shiseido suite with QVC already stocking Decleor and Bare Esscentuals but highly unlikely to have the exclusive Carita range that have prices to match...definately a second mortage required!

No jumping to the phones and stock piling those on easy pays ! :nod:

Donna, been meaning to say for a while that I always love your perfume commentaries, good and bad. I'm olfactorily (sp?) challenged in that I can't wear perfume and even a whiff can bring on a migraine. My nose is over sensitive sadly to enjoy first hand.

Jude xx

We will soon have the full Shiseido suite with QVC already stocking Decleor and Bare Esscentuals but highly unlikely to have the exclusive Carita range that have prices to match...definately a second mortage required!

No jumping to the phones and stock piling those on easy pays ! :nod:

I LOVE the Carita range MsTrouble

The range is rather gorgeous and would have preferred to see Carita rather than Shiseido but you never know. :happy:

Latest posts

Back