Silver Last Clicks lots of half price or better offers

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

ive just been rummaging through the silver last clicks and there is lots at half price brands including

Treasures of India, Or Paz, South Western, Veronese, Suarti, Ottoman, Mischa by Design. Dower & Hall, Ana De Costa, Kimberly Selwood. Kit Heath, Or-paz, Joseph Esposito, Taxco Traditions

lots of items

Right behind you Frazzled.

Right
Products per page .... 96
Sort by .... Price (Low to High)

I'm in!

Angel calcite ring at £21 including postage. It's a chunky rounded off square facetted matt blush pink stone. Have seen it on screen and it's very me.

The perfect treat given I've had a bonkers day.

oh thank you SCW, managed to get 695023 in my size. Look forward to getting it now :clapping::clapping::clapping:

Angel calcite ring at £21 including postage. It's a chunky rounded off square facetted matt blush pink stone. Have seen it on screen and it's very me.

The perfect treat given I've had a bonkers day.

this one??

Silver Boutique Bold Cabochon Ring Sterling Silver
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.682960

if so its very very pretty

oh thank you SCW, managed to get 695023 in my size. Look forward to getting it now :clapping::clapping::clapping:

Or-Paz Swirl Band Ring Sterling Silver
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.695023

ohh now that is stunning and a great price for it

That's the one SCW. Not facetted as I said though lol but it is such a pretty ring. Bought to wear on the middle finger of my right hand. I love pink but probably wouldn't wear something that delicate shade of pink. I thought it would look lovely with pink, grey or even head to toe black.

I hope I love it.

And that's lovely WildRose. If it's as good as it looks and I'm sure it will be, that's lot of silver for your money.

i have a silver boutique ring in rose quartz and paid full price for it and its a beautifully made rng and i wear it a lot. as good as maybe even better than lola rose imo!

I always include the P&P in the total cost, so if I still think that's good then I buy, but I would not let the P&P put me off if I thought it was a good price

Latest posts

Back