simon spoiling anna griffin show

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tilley

Registered Shopper
Not having seen crafts on qvc for ages I was excited to see Anna Griffin back as I love her products. Had to turn off though as Simon Biaggi was driving me nuts. Talking over Anna, talking like an express train and for goodness sake why is he showing all the fuzz on his chest. Get tour shirt buttoned up!

Ditto Tilley!

I felt he was spoiling it for me too. I turned over and popped onto the forum for a little read. I have set sky to record the afternoon show in the vague hope that it will be better.

Inge x

On with DF at 6 then CR at 11. So it's "triple buy everything" versus "I've got all of these!" I love her products too but this visit is totally, totally ruined for me. Ditto SB shirt, get a tie on. Trying to look relaxed down-dressing I don't like, looks contrived.

I agree, I like a hairy chest as much as the next gay guy, but not like Simons, which needs a ****** good trim for one thing. Nothing worse than it poking out of the top of a shirt. Bleurgh.

I personally think a man can be too hirsute - I do like a good head of hair, own teeth, etc. - and Simon doesn't do it for me.

She does some really good things, but fed up of the Americanisms i.e quotes which we don't always use or apply over here...just having one brand of craft is really daft IMO, same old, same old...need I say more except...more brands and more choice again with capped P&P :mysmilie_14:

He not the worst by a long chalk but then it's horses for courses. Perhaps if I saw him on more it might be a different story.

Not having seen crafts on qvc for ages I was excited to see Anna Griffin back as I love her products. Had to turn off though as Simon Biaggi was driving me nuts. Talking over Anna, talking like an express train and for goodness sake why is he showing all the fuzz on his chest. Get tour shirt buttoned up!

Awww, I lurve Simon (and his hairy chest).

Glad craft is on, need more back on though, need a rival to Create and Craft to help keep the prices competitive.

Everything is selling out, busy busy busy. Shame on QVC for not giving us crafters what we want.....

they always put anna on with the duds, she's been on with simon, del boy flint and that idiot craig today!

Latest posts

Back