SJ slip-up

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bensmum

Registered Shopper
SJ from Bare Minerals was demonstrating the night-time makeup. Sorry, did they really suggest we put makeup on to go to bed??? Yes I think they did.

Anyway she said it doesn't rub off on the sheets and one of her clients has "The White Company bedding" and it doesn't stain. She obviously had a voice in her ear because she very quickly added "and Northern Nights and things".
redface-oops-6.gif

SJ from Bare Minerals was demonstrating the night-time makeup. Sorry, did they really suggest we put makeup on to go to bed??? Yes I think they did.

Anyway she said it doesn't rub off on the sheets and one of her clients has "The White Company bedding" and it doesn't stain.
She obviously had a voice in her ear because she very quickly added "and Northern Nights and things".
redface-oops-6.gif

Sounds to me like SJ has a part-time job as a "Belle du Jour": she wears make-up to bed that doesn't come off on clients' white bedlinen? Hmmm.... :wonder:

Nice to see that QVC is now catering to call girls: how long will it be before we get the Carole Hochman crotchless pyjamas and Kim&Co peephole tops? :wink:

Sounds to me like SJ has a part-time job as a "Belle du Jour": she wears make-up to bed that doesn't come off on clients' white bedlinen? Hmmm.... :wonder:

Nice to see that QVC is now catering to call girls: how long will it be before we get the Carole Hochman crotchless pyjamas and Kim&Co peephole tops? :wink:

Can't wait !:mysmilie_481::mysmilie_378:

gives a whole new category on who to buy beauty items as presents:
mother
sister
girlfriends
teachers
dog walker
husbands call girls :devil::blush::devil:

Latest posts

Back