63.3 KB · Views: 303
  • Skechers TSV 3.jpg
    Skechers TSV 3.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 287
  • Skechers TSV 4.jpg
    Skechers TSV 4.jpg
    50.2 KB · Views: 299
Nope I’m not feeling it. 😂😂
I can’t be doing with the thick white soles which stick out beyond the foot and make my feet look huge. Also, they look too bright new (ie draw attention to these huge boats on the end of my legs) and start to look awful quickly with wear because the white goes grubby. The Skechers Slip-Ins tend to be quite dear as well. I like the idea, though, and have been favouring the bungee type that doesn’t need laces doing, un-doing and re-doing.

I love my slip-ins, they save my knees by not having to bend down, or sit on the bottom stair and then struggle to get back up. Not sure that I need these as well.

Skechers Ultra Flex 3.0 Slip-Ins Trainer
Item Number: 199480
QVC Price £88.92
Todays Special Value Price £64.98
P&P £4.95

For effortless comfort, style and wear, look no further than the Ultra Flex 3.0 Slip-ins trainers from Skechers. Designed with the brand's exclusive Heel Pillow, these trainers ensure a secure and snug fit as you go about your day. They also boast hands-free Slip-ins technology for an easy fit, Stretch Fit engineered knit uppers for breathability, plus Air-Cooled Memory Foam insoles. Whether you're out for a morning walk or meeting your friends, this pair will keep your feet feeling happy!
*A great saving: If you were to buy these Skechers Ultra Flex 3.0 Slip-Ins Trainers from QVCUK.com after this offer ends, you'd pay £88.92 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £64.98 plus P&P, you're saving £23.94.
Hands-free technology - whether you've got your hands full or you're not able to bend down to put on your shoes, the Hands Free Slip-ins technology works in your favour. All you have to do is slip your feet in and go!
Stylish and practical - offering the best of both worlds, these trainers feature the Ultra Flex 3.0 unit with elevated heels and a curved profile for a gorgeous silhouette. You'll also be able to slip on these trainers year-round as their breathable uppers will take you into every season in total comfort.
Easy care - when your trainers need a refresh, simply pop them in your washing machine to help them look box-fresh again!
How to style - for a chic sporty look, pair these trainers with your go-to activewear such as leggings and a hoodie. When you're out and about running errands or meeting your friends for lunch, jeans, a T-shirt and a long coat will match them gorgeously.
Half size? This style fits true to size, but if you are a half size, please select the size down from your usual shoe size for your perfect fit.
Choose your colour - find a favourite shade amongst the five colour options, which include classic Black / White, stand-out Lavender / Turquoise, Pink / Yellow or Navy / Purple, or sleek White.
  • Outer: manmade and textile; inner: textile; sole: manmade
  • Heel height: 5.8cm (2.2")
Colour options:
  • Black / White
  • Lavender / Turquoise
  • Pink / Yellow
  • Navy / Purple
  • White
All measurements are approximate

I’ve just bought a nice pair of black Sketchers for work for 50 quid off Amazon.
Needed a replacement for my Doc Martens which I refuse to break in anymore after they’ve butchered my big toenails. 🤮

I can only wear the Arch Fit Skechers with an extra orthotic on one foot and I was chuffed when I ordered a pair from amazon reduced to just under £50, still a lot dearer than they used to be But when I got them they were so light they felt a bit cheap and cardboardy (that's the best word I can think of) underfoot and were quite tight, though not enough to return them. I don't think the quality and comfort is what it used to be. All these extras they're finding they need to add in because of reports of plantar fasciitis (I had that and a podiatrist told me it was down to wearing Skechers too much) etc aren't adding to comfort. But maybe the ones without the arch support haven't lost any of their comfort for those who can wear them.

Donna, you can keep your Skechers shop (we don't have one) as long as I can keep my Aldi! And I'm not swapping.

Our Skechers shop gives 20% off any second pair. It is great to try them on without worrying about p&p. I prefer the ones with the visible bubble in the heel and I must have laces to keep them secure.

I got some Go walks for £32 from Costco and no P&P because I bought them in-store. It was a while ago but they’re still going strong. Skechers are usually a lot cheaper at Costco.

Problem is I have small fat feet size 4.
I’ve never seen wide fit shoes on QVC.
It’s a pain trying to find shoes to fit .
Don’t even know where they come from, my mum has sparrows feet, her feet slide out of shoes.
My kids have skinny feet too.
Must be the milkman’s.

Don’t even know where they come from, my mum has sparrows feet, her feet slide out of shoes.
Must be the milkman’s.
The thing with Skechers they are usually big fitting. Now it you hear the word relaxed mention on QVC that means wide fitting.

Must be the milkman’s.
they have had wide ones on but they dont do them cause they just dont sell

Mr CC bought some pretty pricey slip in Skechers shoes. Guess what? His feet didn't slip in, the backs folded down and he had to use a shoe horn. Not all styles fit every foot. I don't like these anyway so wouldn't buy. I've really wide feet and fashionable shoes just don't fit me. I end up with boots in the winter and trainers or birkenstocks in the summer. I'd love to wear pretty shoes but it's not going to happen.

CC

Latest posts

Back