Skinsense TSV 3.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 71
  • Skinsense TSV 4.jpg
    Skinsense TSV 4.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 77
  • Skinsense TSV 5.jpg
    Skinsense TSV 5.jpg
    57.3 KB · Views: 83
I tried the last TSV but was disappointed with it. The Overnight Mask that I was so looking forward to trying had a strange fishy smell as did the Midnight Oil which reminded me of Castrol GTX! So much for the luxury scent that would awakening the senses!
I sent it back so this TSV will be a no from me I'm afraid.

Me too Toril. I sent the whole lot back. If I may say, I bought the EG from IW a couple of months ago and thought it was a bit "Skin Sensy" but as I'm nearing the end of the bottles, it actually wasn't bad, especially the serum. It was the vitamin C one in the orange bottles.

I did have a sample of the Ultrasun tinted factor 30 and to be fair it did stop me having the Adam Ant style burned red stripe across my face in the summer.

CC

Skinsense 3 Piece Supersize Skincare Heroes Collection

QVC Price £95.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.98
P&P £3.95

Sinjgle

Auto-Delivery

Need assistance in tackling the visible signs of ageing? If you're looking to address fine lines and pigmentation, then here comes Skinsense to the rescue! Not only is this fantastic Skincare Heroes collection made up of Advanced Lifting Day Cream, Anti-Ageing Overnight Leave-On Mask and Anti-Ageing Revitalising Facial Serum for a complete skincare regime, but they're all in supersizes as well. We're saved!
*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this collection individually, directly from Skinsense you'd pay £212. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £39.98 plus P&P, you're saving £168.07.
Hydrating heroes - you'll receive a lightweight serum to help plump and smooth the look of your skin, plus an incredible moisturiser in a new glass jar to add a dewy glow to your complexion. Plus, an overnight facial mask that instantly transforms dullness!
Unbeatable supersizes - this superb collection features generous supersizes of three hydrating formulas, so you don't have to worry about running out anytime soon!
Stock up with Auto Delivery - select our Auto Delivery option and receive this fabulous trio once more in 90 days' time, at this fantastic price.
Contains:
  • 1 x Anti-Ageing Overnight Leave-On Mask (200ml; supersize) - formulated with hyaluronic acid, hydrolysed proteins, lactic acid and copper peptides, this luxurious leave-on mask will help to transform the look of dull and lacklustre skin into a clearer and brighter-looking complexion while you sleep
  • 1 x Advanced Lifting Day Cream (100ml; supersize) - in a stylish glass jar, formulated with lamellar technology, this advanced day cream formula has been developed to help visibly film and hydrate your skin, while helping to improve the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and uneven skin tone
  • 1 x Anti-Ageing Revitalising Facial Serum (100ml; supersize) - formulated with arginine, liquorice extract and sodium hyaluronate, this lightweight, fast-absorbing facial serum is designed to help replenish and revive the appearance of tired skin while helping to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles

If you were to buy the items in this collection individually, directly from Skinsense you'd pay £212.

100ml Advanced Lifting Day Cream RRP £68 cost £14.09
100ml Revitalising Facial Serum RRP £76 cost £15.75
200ml Overnight Leave on Mask RRP £68 cost £14.09

Total RRP £212 cost £43.93 incl p&p used in calculations.
Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

Latest posts

Back