Skinsense TSV - Beauty Day 24/09/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Has anyone tried Skinsense - views please? Also how does it compare to Murad? I've not tried either but have an urge to try something new! I've also been considering Highborn London which is advertised alot on social media - I like the fact their products are made in Britain.

I believe the TSV is the Ceramide range, I’ve tried both and not that impressed.particularly hated the cleanser, but am sure others have positive views.

I have tried the skinsense range. Day cream, night, eye, neck and overnight mask. None did anything for me at all. The creams were nice enough, but I think expected too much from them.
The owner of the company, Abbi Cleeve, with her pleading voice and sincere expression, promises too much. The range probably smells wonderful and makes your skin feel soft and pampered, but that's about all. We all know that skin cream cannot erase wrinkles.

I tried a Skinsense set and it was OK, nothing special but my skin didn’t go downhill using it! The one item I really didn’t like was, and I cannot remember the proper name for it, was some kind of collagen gel to be used as a serum. I didn’t finish that one but the creams were OK. I havent tried Murad and won’t be doing so now as it’s a retinol set and I’ve also stopped buying the expensive ranges.

The owner of the company, Abbi Cleeve, with her pleading voice and sincere expression, promises too much. The range probably smells wonderful and makes your skin feel soft and pampered, but that's about all. We all know that skin cream cannot erase wrinkles.
Thank you for identifying EXACTLY what it is that I find disconcerting about this person . I find myself switching off the minute they arrive on screen and never knew why!!!!!

Skinsense Ceramide24 4 Piece Collection TSV 24/09/23

30ml Complex Serum RRP £36 + post
50ml Pro-Resilience Day Cream RRP £38 + post
15ml Comforting Eye Cream RRP £32 + post
100ml AHA Treatment Mask & Brush RRP £42 + post

Total RRP £148 + post

Attachments

• Ceramid TSV 1.png
    Ceramid TSV 1.png
    417.2 KB · Views: 65
  • Ceramid TSV 2.jpg
    Ceramid TSV 2.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 61
I am super fussy about rich face cream. The only thing I require that it lasts on the skin and plumps and moisturises it up all day. The Skinsense Night Cream is very good if you just want that. Its not uber expensive and its pleasant to use. I like it as a day cream.

Has anyone tried Skinsense - views please? Also how does it compare to Murad? I've not tried either but have an urge to try something new! I've also been considering Highborn London which is advertised alot on social media - I like the fact their products are made in Britain.
I bought a TSV last year and was really disappointed. The Midnight Oil that was meant to have a beautiful scent with sandalwood and essential oils smelt like Gastol GTX it was such an artificial scent and the eye had a pungent fish smell! It's not for me I'm afraid. 😔

I bought a TSV last year and was really disappointed. The Midnight Oil that was meant to have a beautiful scent with sandalwood and essential oils smelt like Gastol GTX it was such an artificial scent and the eye had a pungent fish smell! It's not for me I'm afraid. 😔
*That's was meant to say eye cream! 🤣👍🏻

I remember back in the day when Liz Earle who was still the owner back then launched Superskin. Quite a few on here said the original has a fish like smell. I admit, I never noticed it.

Skinsense Ceramide24 4 Piece Luxury Skincare Collection
Item Number: 248233
QVC Price £120.00
Todays Special Value Price £43.98
P&P £3.95

Power up your daily skincare routine with this four-piece collection from Skinsense, featuring a set of luxurious products from the lauded Ceramide24 range. You'll receive AHA Treatment Mask with a Professional Applicator Brush, Complex Serum, Comforting Eye Cream and Pro-Resilience Day Cream. Each designed to help hydrate, soften and soothe your complexion while working to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, this luxe edit is your ticket to smoother, firmer, brighter-looking skin.
*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this Ceramide24 Luxury Skincare Collection individually from Skinsense you'd pay £148. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £43.98, plus P&P, you're saving £100.07.
Your new routine - with four high-performance formulas making their way to your beauty bag, this set will provide you with everything you need to elevate your skincare routine post-cleanse. From the AHA Treatment Mask to the Pro-Resilience Day Cream, each product in this collection will help to support your skin so you can reveal a healthier, brighter-looking complexion.
Same again, please - enjoy the magic of Skinsense for longer by selecting our Subscribe & Save option. You'll receive the same collection twice more, every 60 days, at today's same incredible price!
Contains:
  • 1 x Ceramide24 AHA Treatment Mask (100ml) - this face mask is designed to help promote clearer and more radiant-looking skin. Infused with a 5% concentrate of AHA
  • 1 x Ceramide24 Complex Serum (30ml) - ideal for more mature skin types, this serum is formulated to help improve your skin's elasticity, tone and radiance for skin that appears firmer and brighter
  • 1 x Ceramide24 Comforting Eye Cream (15ml) - this moisturising and comforting eye cream is designed to help improve the look of uneven skin tone and visibly smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles around your eye area. Infused with Shadownyl and Ceramide Lipid Complex
  • 1 x Ceramide24 Pro-Resilience Day Cream (50ml) - a luxurious face cream designed to help hydrate and comfort dry skin while working to support your skin's barrier. Features Ceramide Lipid Complex
  • 1 x Professional Applicator Brush

If you were to buy the items in this Ceramide24 Luxury Skincare Collection individually from Skinsense you'd pay £148

30ml Complex Serum RRP £36 cost £11.66
50ml Pro-Resilience Day Cream RRP £38 cost £12.31
15ml Comforting Eye Cream RRP £32 cost £10.36
100ml AHA Treatment Mask & Brush RRP £42 cost £13.60

Total RRP £148 cost £47.93 incl p&p used in calculations.

Thanks SCW for RRP prices.

Latest posts

Back