Slim n Lift! Cringeworthy TV or what?!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

thanks for this thread (well. the part dealing with fatty knickers anyway). I need cheering up as I've just finished my last shift as an Olympics gamesmaker and realise how I'm going to miss it - I'm blubbing in front of the telly at the closing ceremony !.

Anyway I lost 5kg in the 4 weeks I was working there so fingers crossed I soon won't have the need for "hold it all in yer knickers".

thanks for this thread (well. the part dealing with fatty knickers anyway). I need cheering up as I've just finished my last shift as an Olympics gamesmaker and realise how I'm going to miss it - I'm blubbing in front of the telly at the closing ceremony !.

Anyway I lost 5kg in the 4 weeks I was working there so fingers crossed I soon won't have the need for "hold it all in yer knickers".

Wow 5kgs, thats brill, and you should be proud you helped and hopefully seen some of the action, Well done :mysmilie_378:

Back to the pants - I've never fancied them myself (and I would be considered in need of them LOL) - I wish they would show them on a lady in the largest size so that we could really see if they made that much of a difference instead of showing them on relatively small ladies. Julius - i found your post amusing.

Think they could do a male version as well - there are plenty of moobs that need taming!!

Re the Beckhams: a triumph of marketing over talent - both of them. DB - good club player who did nothing on a national basis. I beleive also an unfaithful husband. VB - poor singer, too thin to be a role model.

Back to the pants - I've never fancied them myself (and I would be considered in need of them LOL) - I wish they would show them on a lady in the largest size so that we could really see if they made that much of a difference instead of showing them on relatively small ladies. Julius - i found your post amusing.

Think they could do a male version as well - there are plenty of moobs that need taming!!

Re the Beckhams: a triumph of marketing over talent - both of them. DB - good club player who did nothing on a national basis. I beleive also an unfaithful husband. VB - poor singer, too thin to be a role model.

I"ve worn them, and they do make you"re outline slimmer, and cause of this i felt more confident,
but they are uncomfortable to wear all day. I would say they do make you look more toned. I"ve
since lost weight and don"t wear them, but i"d say they"d be good to wear going out when you
want confidence

I know! Let's hear it for the Pilsbury pants! Yeyeyeye! The demonstration of those garments was one of the funniest things on QVC since Claire Sutton presented the iJoyRide (a sort of rodeo horse exercise machine thing) a few years back. It was hilarious seeing that bimbette being flung around like a ragdoll on that bucking bronco on live tv!
Julius, thanks for starting this thread....not had such a good laugh in ages.

Latest posts

Back