Smashbox TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

The often do it - I've bought two kits (crafting) that didn't have items that were clearly shown on air AND in the photo on the webpage. Whenever I complained I was told "sorry, nothing we can do, our bad, but we still think it is excellent value!". Glad now I didn't go for the Smashbox kit.

I can't see where it's advertising a concealer brush , I think the brush is for the eyeshadows....

There was no concealer brush in the kit, it was the eyeshadow brush which came in the palette.

Perhaps the front of the box showed a concealer brush(the US usually get bits we don't added), but they use the same box for everywhere.

I know it's a bit late Donna but thanks for the reply in clarifying that there was no concealer brush in the TSV. I've just been reading through the reviews (3.9% out of 5%) and not one review on there mentions a "missing" concealer brush so all those moaning on the qvc fb page have obviously got the wrong end of the stick and SHOULD NOT be getting a £5 credit to their accounts.

Even I can see that the brush pictured is the eyeshadow brush.

Re the 'smashbox isn't sold anywhere else' point: surely it would be better if the presenters just said something about qvc 'exclusively selling this particular combination of products for a great price' type of thing, because that's qvc's strength I think.

I know it's a bit late Donna but thanks for the reply in clarifying that there was no concealer brush in the TSV. I've just been reading through the reviews (3.9% out of 5%) and not one review on there mentions a "missing" concealer brush so all those moaning on the qvc fb page have obviously got the wrong end of the stick and SHOULD NOT be getting a £5 credit to their accounts.

Even I can see that the brush pictured is the eyeshadow brush.

....more like the wrong end of the brush! :giggle:

ive just been & had a look.....[B1 x FAQs Eye Shadow Palette (6g) - these five gorgeous shades include neutral shades of brown and taupe and are waterproof, ultra blendable and very smooth on application. Includes a brush [/B]
I shall be on the phone again in the morning.....bah humbug & i was going to finish a painting as off to MIL this weekend

Last edited:
Right this is what was listed in the US TSV.

* Waterproof Powder Eye Shadow Palette with five 0.04 oz shades: Soft Vanilla, Shy Pink, Lavender Taupe, Shimmering Brown, and Deep Purple
* 0.094 oz Waterproof Shadow Liner To Go in Chrome, a metallic dark gray
* 2 fl oz Photo Finish Jumbo Foundation Primer, colorless
* 0.31 fl oz Lip-enhancing Mega Gloss in Pink Crush, a bright shimmery pink
* 0.32 fl oz Pro Second Skin Long-wear Concealer, in choice of Fair, Light, Medium, or Dark
* 0.30 oz Fusion Soft Lights, a multi-color
* #5 precision concealer brush
* Made in China/Italy/USA

Now I do not remember seeing in our demos the concealer brush.

Donna's right. It said "includes a brush", which it did. The eyeshadow brush. It never referenced a concealer brush. People have got confused because the US kit had a concealer brush but we were never told by QVCUK that our's included one. Our kit was different - 2 liners instead of second brush and bigger primer.

Latest posts

Back