Snotty letter from Bid customer services

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

tempting - but Unfortunately, i realize how crucial your status on here is to you. spending your life pointing out the faults of others may carry you favor on an internet forum but i doubt very much its a characteristic that wins you much favor out in the real world. i don't want to be the one who takes away the little bit of happiness you have.

Ha Ha :giggle:

Hahaha the next time you ask yourself "should I get out more?" you should re read that post. I think it contains your answer LOL.

Says the woman who has plenty of time to read all our posts, come up with some witty but very lengthy posts and keep up to date Ilovepjandwirral.com .... Hardly much time to get out much yourself love. Sorry bingo don't count :p

PJ

Lets be fair here, there was ample proof that Sit Up have a tiny amount of stock of certain brands. They were selling Sony laptops for a pittance, with only a few in stock. It was like a lottery. Peter Simon would proudly state that "hundreds of you missed out there". How is that not proof?

Exactly. Lets not forget he could be underplaying it. If a laptop went for peanuts I wouldn't be shocked if thousands went for it. I don't think it would be unfair to say they get the same audiences as those dreadful QuizCall programmes and even the ones who weren't on a network channel got thousands calling an hour as they legally had to display the volume and that was before Freeview was everywhere.

PJ

Exactly. Lets not forget he could be underplaying it. If a laptop went for peanuts I wouldn't be shocked if thousands went for it. I don't think it would be unfair to say they get the same audiences as those dreadful QuizCall programmes and even the ones who weren't on a network channel got thousands calling an hour as they legally had to display the volume and that was before Freeview was everywhere.

PJ

Hahaha aha aha hahahahahaha ooooh hahahahahaha . Brilliant. Just brilliant!

Is the website down at the moment or is Bingo preparing some updates? Hope the photo gallery is updated! That one of Wirral throwing a brick through a Kinkade was hilarious!! :giggle:

I have just updated the site with another picture. Did you hear what Kin-Key-id did to Winnie The Pooh?

Sadly some oaf gave his painting the same treatment :giggle:

Just to chime in, I don't think there is anything wrong with the content or tone of the letter.

As a private company they have to right to choose who they wish to trade with...but for a private business (who some would claim is in financial difficulties) to pro-actively turn away customers...you must have really peeved them off lol

Also, they just sold 500 wrist phone watch things (delivered on eBay for 40 quid) for 100 quid in ten minutes. Bid going strong!

Latest posts

Back