So, I'm not a fan of QVC huh?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Looked at the website monetization on Sazza's link - clear as mud! Plain english please.

Making my first post after lurking for a while. I see this forum as a fun place to be with lots of banter. More importantly I think it's very informative, a place where you can get unbiased opinions on products, somewhere to share information with like-minded people. The advance TSV information that is gleaned by sharp-eyed members has become invaluable to me, and I wanted to show support by finally registering.

Making my first post after lurking for a while. I see this forum as a fun place to be with lots of banter. More importantly I think it's very informative, a place where you can get unbiased opinions on products, somewhere to share information with like-minded people. The advance TSV information that is gleaned by sharp-eyed members has become invaluable to me, and I wanted to show support by finally registering.

Hello Tangerine, and a big big welcome from me. Thank you for joining and supporting us. Its much appreciated, and your
kind comments :up: :clapping: :mysmilie_378: :mysmilie_491:

:hi::mysmilie_357: Tangerine:clapping:

Hi all, i joined a while ago but don't really post much. I do however check out all the posts regularly and agree this forum is gr8. QVC really do need to look at their p&p charges and the time deliveries are taking. It's the one thing that's really been getting on my nerves. I've been on maternity leave this year and have been watching a lot of QVC in particular and hav myself spent over £800 since January!

QVC need to sort out the p&P charges and the hike in Prices. Remember the good old days when beauty TSV'S were around £20 now they have shot up, the days of customers keeping unwanted goods are over.

Posted by AJL-C

'Any well run company tries to improve service and this forum is a excellent tool to learn what cunstomers think is good and bad, address the bad make your company better that's what I'd do.'

If they used MORI to do a customer survey it would cost them a fortune, we, out of the kindness of our hearts do it for nothing!

Posted by AJL-C

'Any well run company tries to improve service and this forum is a excellent tool to learn what cunstomers think is good and bad, address the bad make your company better that's what I'd do.'

If they used MORI to do a customer survey it would cost them a fortune, we, out of the kindness of our hearts do it for nothing!

but do they listen ......

Do Amazon, Boots, Ebay and the like's sponsor this site? They must do very well from all things we learn from some of our more knowledgeable members, especially with regard to beauty products. Perhaps that's the problem lol!

8000, a popular number with QVC, Ahh bras sold today at 6pm according to DF - obviously naughty people taking no notice of the reviews on here!

Big welcome to all the new members/VIP's

Hi again, my new VIP thingy has worked but sorry due to urgent work related matters which will keep me up til the wee small hours I can't post or explore the world of VIP tonight. But what I will say is :

1. Welcome to tangerine!
2. Have you seen how many views there are on this thread already- nearly 6000 and BurlyBear only starten the thread yesterday evening!!!

Looking forward to getting me an avatar and other stuff to go with my little contributions.

QVC can't/won't attack Facebook or Twitter because they're too big but will go after ST because it's so small.

I'm sure I've heard presenters say that QVC have over a million customers (who regularly purchase or am I making that bit up?). How many members/visitors does this site get? 1% of a million is 10,000 (how many visits from members/visitors does ST get in a year? and I'm sure ST generates more sales than not.

In a way it's a compliment to Graham & every member of ST that QVC think we're so influential!

QVC really should take a look closer to home if they want to know why sales have fallen.

Oh and just in case they hadn't noticed.........

OI! QVC! THE COUNTRY IS IN THE GRIP OF THE WORST RECESSION FOR DECADES DON'T YOU THINK THAT MIGHT BE A MORE PROBABLE REASON FOR YOUR DROP IN SALES SINCE MOST OF WHAT YOU SELL ARE NON-ESSENTIAL ITEMS AND CONSUMERS ARE MORE LIKELY TO SHOP AROUND FOR THE BEST PRICE?

Latest posts

Back