So, waddya think?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Snarly

Registered Shopper
is the best line you've heard a guest or presenter say? Cringeworthy - Funniest - Most memorable - Outright lie - Stupid - Embarassing - I may have come up with the question but I can't think of my answer yet! Must ponder!

Pippa saying she uses a plush purple (polyester of course) fluffy throw as a dog bed! ....would you, even if you had been tempted... have purchased it after that!

Richard Jackson saying - "Just plant them, stand back and watch them grow. Gardening made easy." No plant I've ever bought from QVC has grown in my garden and I've been brain washed several times. I bought a potato kit TSV once in the promise we'd be eating home grown spuds within 3 months. I followed the instructions to the letter and all I got were 4 pea sized ones (and a lot of leaves).

Anything that comes out of Jill Frank's mouth is cringeworthy, stupid and embarrassing...let's face it:grin:

Tom from Alpha H had just said that we should use the liquid gold every other night.....JF "so do we use it every night then?"

Alison young who flogs all the anti ageing Decleor,Gatineau and Elemis.......................and then Ultrasun comes on "its the only anti-ageing product you'll ever need - forgot all those different pots of different creams"

The latest one I've heard is Pipa saying she could imagine royal Camilla wearing one of Basso's macs!

Richard Jackson saying - "Just plant them, stand back and watch them grow. Gardening made easy." No plant I've ever bought from QVC has grown in my garden and I've been brain washed several times. I bought a potato kit TSV once in the promise we'd be eating home grown spuds within 3 months. I followed the instructions to the letter and all I got were 4 pea sized ones (and a lot of leaves).

:mysmilie_483::mysmilie_483::mysmilie_483:

The Kipling presenter, yesterday: you can use the bag to carry your spare shoes.

Not sure about you lot but I don't usually carry around spare shoes.

Im sure there are many more but it goes in one ear and out the other. Doesn't stay in my head for long

I've said this before, but one of the male presenters (Anthony Heywood I think) said "In an ideal world" then stopped in his tracks, then said "wash my mouth out with soap".

:mysmilie_483: (I've copied and pasted this smiley cos I like it, seeing if it will work) :mysmilie_483:

The Kipling presenter, yesterday: you can use the bag to carry your spare shoes.

Im sure there are many more but it goes in one ear and out the other. Doesn't stay in my head for long

For when you are jogging to work unsure :mysmilie_378: whilst you are in your New York state of mind!

For the walk home from the pub/ club.
Both my daughters have these fold-up, light-weight ballet pump shoes intended for the walk home. A lot of young people do
Wish they'd have been around in my day.

I know a lot of you love him but for me it is always something that Dennis from Ojon said. When asked why and when you would need his miraculous hair products he said to look at your hairbrush and if there are hairs on it you are in need of this products!!! Thank god he said that because up until that comment I was almost suckered in and was about to buy some - instead I simply switched off!!

Latest posts

Back