Sparkly New Stuff!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Loving the tanzanite set! The fact that they don't exactly match makes them look more vintage - as if you've picked them up from different antique shops at different times. A perfectly matched set is always a giveaway that the jewellery is modern not antique.

In absolute agreement with Jantac, the two pieces complement each other perfectly, and many congratulations to Meesh and
Miss M for their astute gems shopping. Now why don't I come across such stylish pieces like that??? :doh:

Miss M also snatched a pair of lovely earrings that almost match too.

This style is such a departure from Gems normal stuff, I wonder if they're going to do more. Wouldn't a version with a gorgeous red Ruby look yummy, or Emerald?

Miss M also snatched a pair of lovely earrings that almost match too.

This style is such a departure from Gems normal stuff, I wonder if they're going to do more. Wouldn't a version with a gorgeous red Ruby look yummy, or Emerald?

Sharp intake of breath! xxx

Thankfully I can't wear leverbacks otherwise I'd be in serious trouble now! :grin:

I absoultely love that Tanzy ring, its gawjus, and I also ordered the same 'tat' pendant and earrings and I love them, something different, enjoy weraing your haul hun xx

Latest posts

Back