Sterling Bold Opaques TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think the blue sandstone TSV ring may be the one Julia is wearing right now on her left hand in the larimar hour??

was trying to get a good look at it earlier but no good with my tiny TV! Now do I stay up and order at mid-night or go to bed and risk missing the boat on another TSV....?:sweat:

Sandstone Dyed Cabochon Dome Ring Sterling Silver
Item Number: 699658
QVC Price £25.00
Today's Special Value Price £20.93
Availability In stock
UK P&P £2.95

Cocktail rings continue to be a top trend in jewellery, and our unusual sandstone version adds a touch of mystical sparkle to this classic style. The head of this show-stopping ring features a cabochon of dyed sandstone in your choice of Gold; reminiscent of a golden sandy beach, or Blue; which looks like a midnight sky filled with twinkling stars. The gem is set into sterling silver giving the whole piece a cool, contemporary feel. The inside of the ring has a silk fit finish so that it sits comfortably on your finger.

Choice of Gold Sandstone or dyed Blue Sandstone
1 x sandstone cabochon (28.5mm x 19.5mm x 13mm)
Sandstone is sourced in China
Sterling silver setting
Head: 19mm x 25mm
Shank: 7mm
Band: 3mm
All measurements are approximate
Silk fit finish
Sandstone: 36.8 carats

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.699658

matching pendant and earrings

Sandstone Dyed Earrings & Pendant on 45cm Necklace Sterling Silver
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.667788

does anyone else find that the quality is variable on the sterling opaque gems.
2 out of 3 of mine are faulty i.e stones falling out this really puts me off.

Thats a shame boffy. There are some pretty designs and at good prices for the size of the stones. Are you referring to the stretchy bracelets or stones in ring?

Anyone buying? I could be tempted but wondering should i go up a size as the band seems quite substantial?

She also has on a blue sandstone bracelet!!

I saw Julia wave the bracelet in front of the cameras in the 11 o'clock hour and sat up till
1 am with the intention of ordering it but they never even mentioned it. I couldn't find it on the website either. Normally they show matching items but unless I went into a time warp and missed it, no such luck. I wasn't sure about the ring but did manage to get the blue pendant and earrings just before they sold out. Now where will I find that bracelet?????????

Topaz could it be

Sandstone Dyed Gemset Faceted Stretch Bracelet
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.669818

I don't think so SCW, there's no picture of this one but there was one on the earlier show today with no picture and it was the same price.

You can see the one I'm after if you take a look at the video recording of item 563213 (a USB Flash Drive Keychain). The keychain was on the 11pm show last night (they submerged it in water and blew it up to show how resistant it was) and during the video Julia stretched her arm across the screen, wearing the bracelet. It has two strands of beads round the wrist with a large rectangular looking stone. If you're able to track it down for me I'd be very, very grateful. It's not been on air at all today either (so far) and I've searched all the bracelets that come up on the website.

well thats the only sandstone bracelet that is on the website that could possibly be it

I know, it's so frustrating!! Thanks for looking anyway. Either they're keeping it quiet until it airs, if it airs, or it sold out before it got to air.

I'm hoping it will be a choice of Sandstone with maybe some new dyed colours...don't know if it's possible to dye Sandstone..are the blue & golden stones dyed??? Maybe a pale pink sandstone will look nice???:thinking:
does anybody know what exactly it is yet?

I presume you could dye it any colour. It's man made.

To be honest I only registered on this forum to say this because it is one of the few things on QVC that really annoy me. To his credit Anthony did point this fact out on (I think) the morning show this morning but it disappoints me when some presenters not only fail to point out that it's synthetic but actually say things like 'you van't believe this comes from the ground'.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goldstone_(gemstone)

I know it's wikipedia but it's true.

Right sorry, rant of an angry geologist over. The blue one is actually very nice =)

(Also this may have been pointed out already on this thread, if so sorry even more for the rant! I couldn't access my email earlier to activate my account and haven't had chance to read the new posts since this morning.)

AHA thanks qwerty_uiop! I was wondering as my sister sent me an e-mail earlier today saying she didn't realise it was heated glass etc. I was a bit baffled but was at work so didn't think much about it at the time!
I have never heard any presenter or designer from any range actually tell us that before either! It's similar to Murano in that respect then
:star:

Thanks SCW...yeah you're right...just saw the description..sorry:blush:
hopefully somebody will find it!

Thanks SCW & Emmsies, not the one! Just to add to my frustration, Julia wore the bracelet I'm talking about right through the 8pm show. I sat glued waiting for it to be featured only for Julia to say to a caller that it wasn't in tonight's show but would be in the finale on Friday (then why the **** wear it tonight). I called CS to get the number but the number they gave me was a totally different item. I rang back and this time was told they don't have the details of the Friday show yet. They only get their list of on air items the day before!!!!! Why not just put it on the website and save everyone's time.

So SCW, it appears you're the only one who can come up with item numbers before QVC CS. If anyone saw the 8pm show you'll know the bracelet I'm banging on about - sorry for boring everyone.

Latest posts

Back