Still waiting for delivery

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I didn't get my delivery today even though on Parcel nets tracking, it is on the van for delivery. (The van must have broken down).

hahahaha good one Susie!!! go girl!!! sorry about your troubles Saph, here's a good one for yer!!! i am still waiting for a set of teddy bear stamps from LAST AUGUST!!!! yes you heard me right, and they still owe me over £200 but the fool i am still buys from them as they promised to get it sorted out well that money was back in January and part of a big order, i have phoned CS so many times and could never understand what the CS was saying and they didnt, or didnt want to, understand me......well!! i had no idea until recently that CS was in flaming India!!!:rolleyes:no wonder i couldnt understand a word and i got cut off several times............still havent got my stamps from last year, no refund and after several phone calls and over 12 unanswered emails, i guess i'm gonna have to write a very stern letter of complaint to Peterborough!!! and they better had understand me or its off to the solicitors for me im afraid!!:( why dont IW understand that if they just treated their customers with some respect and consideration they would be a lot better thought of and have a healthier customer list, although they arent doing that bad...suppose thats down to idiots like me:confused:

angel x

Delivery at last and it wasn't a parcel net van it was just a plain white van plus I didn't have to sign for it. Have they changed their delivery service again.

hahahaha good one Susie!!! go girl!!! sorry about your troubles Saph, here's a good one for yer!!! i am still waiting for a set of teddy bear stamps from LAST AUGUST!!!! yes you heard me right, and they still owe me over £200 but the fool i am still buys from them as they promised to get it sorted out well that money was back in January and part of a big order, i have phoned CS so many times and could never understand what the CS was saying and they didnt, or didnt want to, understand me......well!! i had no idea until recently that CS was in flaming India!!!:rolleyes:no wonder i couldnt understand a word and i got cut off several times............still havent got my stamps from last year, no refund and after several phone calls and over 12 unanswered emails, i guess i'm gonna have to write a very stern letter of complaint to Peterborough!!! and they better had understand me or its off to the solicitors for me im afraid!!:( why dont IW understand that if they just treated their customers with some respect and consideration they would be a lot better thought of and have a healthier customer list, although they arent doing that bad...suppose thats down to idiots like me:confused:

angel x

Why don't you have a word with Consumer Direct

http://www.consumerdirect.gov.uk/

Delivery at last and it wasn't a parcel net van it was just a plain white van plus I didn't have to sign for it. Have they changed their delivery service again.

omg you got your product in excellent time and now you are complaining about the type of van that delivered it?!

surely you must see the ridiculousness of it all.

Hear,hear and well said,Margaret 43.We can do without those unpleasant and unhelpful comments from certain people! Re the delivery vehicle,most of my purchases are delivered by a very pleasant gentleman in his private car and before him,by a lovely lady who used to tell me all about her rescued guinea-pigs. Parcel Force seldom gets a look-in.

I think one of our members has some difficulty understanding the concept of 'time' as well as basic punctuation. Waiting weeks for delivery does not equate to getting the product in 'excellent time'. I fear that IW's problems are far worse than we thought.

I ordered my top up Bissell carpet shampoo last week and it arrived today, the date as indicated on my account details for delivery.

I always buy the shampoo from IW as it is by far the cheapest. Perhaps I have been very lucky but I have always received items ordered fairly soon after ordering, mostly within a week and very rarely had to wait more than 1 week apart from one instance when I ordered some flyflots and waited nearly 3 weeks ( and they were very comfy and worth waiting for :))

Wonder if it has anything to do with where customers live if they get quicker delivery?

That's great news dollydimpple. I wish my order had been as quick then I wouldn't have moaned about it. This last 12 months their deliveries have been appalling I have had to wait between 3 to 4 weeks for any items I have ordered. They seem to hold things back until they have another TSV showing.

Hello
I'm new *waves*
If anyone is having delivery or refund issues, don't wait for Ideal World to deal with it. If you wait they'll sit back.
YOU must do something. Yes it's annoying but the more complaints they get, the more people who go through consumer complaints avenues or even legal paths (and yes it should be the last resort) then it'll mean they have to sort themselves out.
To promise dates and not deliver and to not refund is disgusting.
I've bought very seldomly from Shopping Channels (and thankfully I've had good experiences with the delivery) but I do buy lots from the internet. When I've had a problem I've put my foot down and made myself heard. I've got Paypal to force refunds & I've left dreadful reviews and seen sellers on ebay closed down.

I know a Solicitor so if anyone needs legal advice then ask me and I'll see what they know.

I never order from IW anymore , just cant trust that what I order will arrive

Why don't you have a word with Consumer Direct

http://www.consumerdirect.gov.uk/

thankyou very much mommabear i will look into it & i can't say in honesty that its every thing i buy so thats why i say they should take heed or they will lose the lovely customer base that they have and they will be left out in the cold, surely with an extra 2 channels as a feather in their cap they should realise that they wouldn't even be on t.v if it wasn't for people like us, where would any shop be without its customers?? so therefore, if they are earning enough to open further sites and channels, they should be considerate and loyal to the customers they have now, ensuring a wealthy future customer base!!! its literally that simple and common decency

xxangelxx

Hello
I'm new *waves*
If anyone is having delivery or refund issues, don't wait for Ideal World to deal with it. If you wait they'll sit back.
YOU must do something. Yes it's annoying but the more complaints they get, the more people who go through consumer complaints avenues or even legal paths (and yes it should be the last resort) then it'll mean they have to sort themselves out.
To promise dates and not deliver and to not refund is disgusting.
I've bought very seldomly from Shopping Channels (and thankfully I've had good experiences with the delivery) but I do buy lots from the internet. When I've had a problem I've put my foot down and made myself heard. I've got Paypal to force refunds & I've left dreadful reviews and seen sellers on ebay closed down.

I know a Solicitor so if anyone needs legal advice then ask me and I'll see what they know.

Thanks for that information Harley Quinn you could become very useful.
I won't ask which book or books you have read with your user name.. LOL!

Latest posts

Back