Typical Qvc value

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

merryone

Registered Shopper
1661436308246.png
This is £82+£2.95 postage
1661436448804.png
This set is £70 from Very.com. It 's advertised as containing a 30ml bottle but it's actually 50ml as I've just ordered it (despite what I said about anti aging stuff in another thread) I ordered a few other bits and paid £3.99 to get the entire order delivered. I ordered it last night and I received it this afternoon. I had the option to collect it from my local mall for free as well. Why do people shop with QVC. Of course I realise that if I'm allergic to the stuff or don't like it for any reason I'm stuck with it, but if it's something you've tried and tested...fgs don't give your money to QVC!

Ideal World had a three piece set of Estee Lauder recently which someone on here flagged up. It was £29.99 and I bought it. 100ml of active 35 face cream with torricelumn, 30ml of cell vitality eye serum and 90ml of triple effect essence of torricelumn.

That’s one reason why I see a product on QVC and then manage to source it more cheaply elsewhere if I’m interested in it. Somehow I don’t think the Qurio group have sussed out that QVC is NOT the only place that sells things.

I also got a booklet sent by QVC this morning offering me £5 off if I spent £40 or more (excluding P&P.) It’s not worth the effort for me because I’m not spending £40 for the sake of it. It’s valid from the 22nd August until the 18th of September.

But in case it works for anyone else the code is CO5YUP

I've just bought Elemis pro collagen cream 30ml for £27.89 no postage. From eBay. Seller has sold lots and has good reviews. Just admit I'm a little dubious but I'll give it a go! Should be delivered tomorrow, fingers crossed!

I've just bought Elemis pro collagen cream 30ml for £27.89 no postage. From eBay. Seller has sold lots and has good reviews. Just admit I'm a little dubious but I'll give it a go! Should be delivered tomorrow, fingers crossed!
I have bought loads of Elemis over the years from eBay no problems,

You do know there is a 4 day postal strike from today 26th? So it will be next week before it arrives unless sent by courtier.

The postal strikes in England are on 26th August, 31st August, 8th September and 9th September. Although they’re on separate days there is bound to be a backlog which will also cause delays.

Ideal World had a three piece set of Estee Lauder recently which someone on here flagged up. It was £29.99 and I bought it. 100ml of active 35 face cream with torricelumn, 30ml of cell vitality eye serum and 90ml of triple effect essence of torricelumn.

That’s one reason why I see a product on QVC and then manage to source it more cheaply elsewhere if I’m interested in it. Somehow I don’t think the Qurio group have sussed out that QVC is NOT the only place that sells things.
Oh that was the Elizabeth Grant offer. I was too late to grab it.

I managed to pick that offer up after seeing it mentioned on here. There is another Elizabeth Grant set on Ideal World just now - value £200 and for sale £39.99 on four flexi pays.
Thank you. I just bought it. It is great value for 5 supersizes. Never tried EG before so I want to give it a go plus it’s free P&P.

Thank you. I just bought it. It is great value for 5 supersizes. Never tried EG before so I want to give it a go plus it’s free P&P.
Yes free shipping,the value and flexi pays swung it for me. Great sizes 200ml moisturiser,90ml serums and a couple of eye products too. Like you i’m trying to find a reasonably priced skincare range - I mainly use Elemis but the cost of living crisis is hitting home slowly but surely 😢

1661513874930.png
£239 for this little beauty at QVC + £4.95 postage
1661514019163.png
Same make and model from Very catalogue on special at £179.00 but good to note that it's full price is £199 (£40 cheaper than Q) again £3.99 postage which will cover an entire order if you want other stuff and free to click and collect. I also checked out Littlewoods which is Very's sister company. It's usually a bit dearer because their terms are more attractive and postage is always free, even they're only charging £224 for it. Q are offering 4 easy pays of £59.75. Very will allow you to defer payment for 6 months in the meantime you can pay as much or as little as you like in order to pay it off within the time, if you split it into equal parts you'll pay £30.49. Littlewoods on the other hand will allow you to defer for 12 months. As long as you're careful to pay it off beforehand, it's a brilliant way of doing it, and what's more, you can pay as much as you want when you want, so no nasty surprises, you are in control! Q cannot dine out on their 60day mbg guarantee forever, because to me, this is their only usp!

Yes free shipping,the value and flexi pays swung it for me. Great sizes 200ml moisturiser,90ml serums and a couple of eye products too. Like you i’m trying to find a reasonably priced skincare range - I mainly use Elemis but the cost of living crisis is hitting home slowly but surely 😢
Tell me about it. I have enough Elemis and Loccitane in my stash, but determined not to be swayed by any other QVC TSVs until Christmas. This EG offer will keep me ticking over for a long time.

The postal strikes in England are on 26th August, 31st August, 8th September and 9th September. Although they’re on separate days there is bound to be a backlog which will also cause delays.
Not notice a difference on our estate. Post us shocking you don't see one for days.
When they come they come in pairs(??), one drives,stops the other gets out with a few envelopes in his hand. The van then drives a few houses away and waits for his/her mate to catch up and the same process continues.
We moved here 22 tears ago and we had one postie who did the whole if the estate on his own. There used to be boxes around the estate were he would pick up his post. We never had anybody else's post he was brilliant.
Last post we had was for a street about half a mile away and it was from the council for the Electoral register!!

My postie is terrific I couldn’t ask for better probably helped by the fact he has been on our route for over 20 years, he was a lad when he started and now has his own big lads! His replacements are ok too but not the same.

I had to wait 2 weeks for a Birthday Card sent 1st Class recently

Latest posts

Back