Award winning Customer Service my...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moth

Registered Shopper
Just think of Eddie Royle to finish that one off!

Last week, I saw a Bronzo Italia bracelet that I knew would make a great gift for mum this weekend. I ordered it on the Tuesday and it was despatched on Wednesday but it hasn't yet been delivered. Two other items ordered at the same time were delivered on Saturday. I spoke to CS just to see if anything could be done, as I'm concerned it won't arrive in time and all they can do is tell me to wait until Wednesday and if it still hasn't arrived by then, I can call again and ask for them to send the non-receipt letter. Which I know from experience will take a week to arrive, and another to be sorted etc. It is still in stock, but they won't put one on hold for me, which leaves my only other option being to sacrifice another P&P and order another one - but I don't feel confident that'll get here in time either! Would you risk it? I'll just have to hope it does show up in time after all but I still want to know how QVC can blather on about their award winning CS when they can't or won't actually do anything?! This isn't the first time this has happened, which is why I'm concerned.

I thought this would be a nice surprise, but isn't it typical that the one thing you wanted the most is the one that goes missing? Shame Mypure don't sell jewellery - the deodorant I ordered from them on Saturday afternoon arrived today (free P&P)!

Moth, you need to check this but I think you can refuse delivery so I think I'd be tempted to place a fresh order and refuse delivery of the later one. Of course, you may receive neither in time so may need to refuse both but if one arrives in time, great. You won't be out of pocket in the long run as you won't have actually to return anything and pay for that. However, the money will of course be taken twice until you get that refunded by QVC CS in a few weeks' time.

Someone else on here can probably tell you if that will work - I've never actually refused a delivery but I know some have and can explain better.

It's fairly easy to refuse delivery via Hermes or courier that will ring the doorbell but the danger with smaller items like jewellery the postman may just shove it through the letterbox not allowing you to refuse it. However you could order a duplicate and request that QVC cover the cost of returning it should you end up with two of the items; maybe they could send you a return label along with the non-receipt declaration letter!

There is at least one jobsworth lady at the CS dept. Just before Christmas their website was playing up, I put a snow shifter thingy in my basket and then went back to get a scraper mitt, when I got to the checkout the shifter thingy had disappeared so I went and added it again...half a hour later I had two emails from qvc ...yes I had ordered one snow shifter in one and a snow shifter and mitt in the other, I rang SC straight away and was told I couldn't cancel the one on its own but they would send me a return label by post, after a rather hot conversation I said if I couldn't cancel the one.., to cancel both orders...guess what.... I did get the order I wanted.

I think you will receive it by Wednesday at the latest. It is unfortunately the way QVC send items via Royal Mail. It is not RM's fault!

I agree about jobsworth, my Charlie bear didn't arrive today so I rang CS for the dreaded form you need to sign, even though they know I haven't received it cos its stuck in the hub, one CS woman said wait till tomorrow and the other nice CS woman said she'd send it today. I thinks it's luck of the draw with CS, some are jobsworths and some will help you.

Latest posts

Back