Stop telling me how to wear it

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I hope I'm not going to offend anyone but, I've got the Danielle Nicole show on in the background, who on earth would wear any of those garish Disney bags? I can understand little girls wanting one but surely adults wouldn't? The current guest is waxing lyrical about how fashionable they are, in which case I'm well out of date with regards to the current trends.

Imo they were total naff... even at sale price.

I think the whole styling advice thing is just a way of them padding out time. It's like when you buy a food from the supermarket and the picture shows a "serving suggestion," it doesn't necessarily mean you have to stick a bit of parsley on top, or serve it with custard, or whatever it shows in the picture. It's just they're trying to show the product in what they see as the best way.

I wonder if when Glen Campbell makes a lasagne if he insists on a little bit of parsley as a sort of "culinary corsage" or a frond of fennel just to have "that little bit of additional detail there" and make it look "so much more attractive at that price point?"

I love "culinary corsage"! I just wish they would use the time to give relevant info & not keep waffling. I was talking with someone yesterday who's having an awful life at present so we discuss anything for light relief. She had read Julia's blog, one of twenty five she's writing in the lead up to the Q's anniversary. We agreed that even though the way they presented would look quite 'clunky' now it was so much better when jewellery was measured, the term brand ambassador didn't exist & we didn't have to share their life stories.

Latest posts

Back