Strewth Langsford

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Does Ruth actually believe that she is somehow a fashion designer or something? She acts like she is. I get the impression that someone gives her a catalogue from a Chinese sweatshop and she picks out what she wants and then flogs them on TV, making out she designed them herself. Feel free to prove me wrong, but to me she comes across as so fake and up herself. I also get the feeling Jackie Kabler can't stand her ... all the chat seems so forced.

Yes, of course she does !! She has her 'signature' orange piping 🤭 , (see below) she has her initials on her pretty bland and expensive bags, and she has godawful printed linings in her jackets. :eek:

She's a bit late to the party with the orange piping. this is a two layer dress (from a Turkish designer) I bought before Ruthless became involved with Q, and you'll see ....... orange piping !!!

1651684406429.png

Gardening shows are inevitable at this time of year, and Q do love multiple 2 hour slots at the weekend when there's a gardening TSV particularly.
But I do think we couldcsee more 2 hour slots to pad things out as Q's range of brands and departments continues to dwindle.
Given the apparent success of Ruth doing both shows for her own range and showcasing what she likes in other ranges, I'm surprised if they aren't trying to find another sleb who can do the same with beauty.
They must realise that however much customers are loving Ruth at present, and they must be, Q would be making a mistake to over-promote Ruth as a beauty creator. Imo that would jeopardise what they already have...
Actually waiting for Andi Peters to have his own stuff in the kitchen arena. Maybe not cooking pots and utensils, as neither Rick Stein's nor Gino Da Campo's stuff did particularly well... but AP for Cook's Essentials, or similar maybe?
If they get rid of Simon Brown in the kitchen shows in favour of Andi Peters, that would be my QVC days over and done with.

Latest posts

Back