Strictly 2012 8th December

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I think Denise may have peaked, she was good to start with and now the others are getting better.

If you notice the judges keep telling Lisa how much personality she has and sells the dance. They are not critiquing her actual dance. So I think its the Ann and Russell thing they know the more they pick at her the more the public will vote for her. In the end the voting public did see sense and dump them.

When Arlene was there she was "fat people cannot dance!", bad frame etc straight up front. Hell she picked on Letitia (sp) Dean for this like mad, she was no where as heavy as Lisa.

Just rewatched this back on the Sky I-Player and Denice did indeed have a face on her like a bulldog sucking piss off a nettle when Kimberly was awarded her FULL HOUSE :yawn:

I thought it was a great show last night. The top three, bottom three split was absolutely right in my opinion, and I really want to see Lisa go this week. I was specifically watching Denise every time she was in shot in the background, and she seemed to be constantly looking at a monitor to make sure she smiled at the right times.

Oh Denise. In the dance off. :grin:

Poor Nicky didn't stand a chance against her. Seems on Twitter Zoe Ball and Michael Vaughan had a go at Craig for his rude nasty comments to Nicky.

Oh and Craig who runs the Strictly Tour has signed Lisa up, so many saying he has an interest in getting her to the final.:wonder: No one else has been signed up yet from this series.

Ha Denise didn't like that did she. Poor little Nicky.
Donna your post has infuriated me if its true about Lisa. It explains everything. Its a travesty she's still there. ****** tell her she's useless judges and stop kissing her a***. I wouldn't mind but everyone else gets pulled up on the tiniest thing. Craig was brutal to Nicky and over the weeks Louis was savaged . But Lisa can get through on her energy. Grrrrr.

P.S. Just realised that sounded like it was you i was p****d off with Donna, i meant what you. said not you.

Donna your post has infuriated me if its true about Lisa. It explains everything. Its a travesty she's still there. ****** tell her she's useless judges and stop kissing her a***. I wouldn't mind but everyone else gets pulled up on the tiniest thing. Craig was brutal to Nicky and over the weeks Louis was savaged . But Lisa can get through on her energy. Grrrrr.

Oh, it's true all right LEL, she's going to be in CRH's Strictly Confidential show - I just hope, (really hope!) that when the flat-footed, delusional one is in a real show, performing more than once a week, she discovers that she doesn't get patted on the head & praised for her 'energy' & 'fun' by CRH when she stomps her way through her routines then.....or forgets entire chunks of them, that won't be glossed over either! Poor lickle Lisa from Manchester, have you got a shock coming to you when you're out in the RL world of dancing.....! :devil:

A total, friggin' joke this week, utterly utterly pathetic! I am seriously piddled off, no way should those couples have been in the dance off! Poor Nicky, he must have known he was toast but he still tried to up his performance & I don't like DVO much per se but WTF, the GBP strikes again.......well stuff you GBP, you utter plonkers! :angry:

Expect the Blackpool machine to start rumbling from Monday through to Sunday night's result show. How disappointed will I be not to see Lisa there :wink: She should go next week otherwise its a farce that the worst of the 5 gets through to the final. Mind you Nicky would have gone next week anyway but he stood no chance with the judges favouring DvO regardless.

Just been reading a few comments on DS and it seems they think there is a plot afoot.....certainly by CRH.....in a vested interest sort of way! Nicky handled his departure very well, but it should've been Lisa. :doh:

Just wondering if they have any surprises up their sleeves for next week eg. kicking off two of the semi-finalists?
Who would go....... :mysmilie_506:

If Lisa doesn't go next week it might well be too late, as isn't the final decided on public vote alone? :mysmilie_466:

Yes it bloomin well is and this year they're having four in the final. I wonder why!!! Oh yes so Lisa can get into the final.

I've hardly watched SCD this year - largely because I thought it ridiculous to have a contestant who attended a stage school (dancing compulsory) and who earns her living by appearing in West End musicals (dancing compulsory)- but I have been enjoying this thread!

Surely the joke contestant (Sergeant, Widdecombe, Grant) should be out at this point in proceedings? As a geat lummox myself, I watched Lisa with interest on the first show and it was clear that she'd be OK at a disco or post-wedding party but time to give others a chance now.

I'm off and Ill be hitting the redial constantly for....

image.jpg

Latest posts

Back