Strictly 2012 The First Show 15/9/12

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don't mind Brucie TOO much (most of the time!) - my one fear is that if he packed it in we'd get Mr Tess, good ol' Vernon and we cain't stainds him here! It reminds me of Countdown..Richard Whiteley used to get right on my doodahs but then when he'd sadly died, the show just wasn't the same with someone else presenting and now we just don't watch..

Didn't watch ITT last year without Claudia either and Kathy, you say Zoe's doing it again this year - oh bottom! Liked Zoe well enough when she was a contestant, but that's it, so no ITT again for us this year then..

Whoever tells Brucie that he still has it is probably the same person who tells Tony call me Anton Du Beke Beak that he is great at latin :p

PJ

I don't mind Brucie TOO much (most of the time!) - my one fear is that if he packed it in we'd get Mr Tess, good ol' Vernon and we cain't stainds him here! It reminds me of Countdown..Richard Whiteley used to get right on my doodahs but then when he'd sadly died, the show just wasn't the same with someone else presenting and now we just don't watch..

Didn't watch ITT last year without Claudia either and Kathy, you say Zoe's doing it again this year - oh bottom! Liked Zoe well enough when she was a contestant, but that's it, so no ITT again for us this year then..

Like I said you can't please all the people all of the time:grin: I wonder how Zoe will cope with her Dad being one of the contestants this year...

I like Bruce and can't imagine SCD without him, but I do agree that he is now finding it hard to read the autocue, he must love the show, it can't be because he is short of money. As for Tess, I think she is great with him. It wouldn't do if we all liked the same things/people. I can't stand Claudia, she is much two ditzy for me. I am so pleased Zoe Ball is doing ITT again this year....

Totally agree with all of this, Brucie even makes me laugh :blush:

Latest posts

Back