Studio Barse Jewellery

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Akimbo

Fluffy
I like the 3 stacking rings, and some of the rose quartz ear rings, but i wonder if it would mark your finger or ears..

Is it my imagination, or is the guests hair a bit weird looking :happy:

problem with bronze is that you have to be polishing it all the time to keep it that lovely colour, I do find that on some days I get a greenish deposit around my finger, but changed the findings on the ears, so that never happens, but I do like the colour of bronze, she says: polishing away at her bronze bracelet

I like the earrings but they are too heavy and would stretch my earlobes. The Misha earrings in clearance are silver and cheaper.

I wanted to see this show but missed most of it 'cos the carpet layer came, only saw the last 10 minutes - has anybody bought anything? What do we think? Its nice to have new ranges of jewellery on theQ.

I wanted to see this show but missed most of it 'cos the carpet layer came, only saw the last 10 minutes - has anybody bought anything? What do we think? Its nice to have new ranges of jewellery on theQ.
I think they are OK, reflexgirl, if you like bold jewellery and they are reasonable in price:happy: Unfortunately I don't wear large pieces and I am not sure about bronze in jewellery as I am terribly allergic to metals other than silver, gold and platinum:sad: The lady selling them did say that they are treated to prevent tarnishing .
Most of the pieces looked good and they sold out fast.

I think they are OK, reflexgirl, if you like bold jewellery and they are reasonable in price:happy: Unfortunately I don't wear large pieces and I am not sure about bronze in jewellery as I am terribly allergic to metals other than silver, gold and platinum:sad: The lady selling them did say that they are treated to prevent tarnishing .
Most of the pieces looked good and they sold out fast.

Thanks caretodiffer, I was hoping to take a look at the videos, but they are not up yet....sigh....

I added the triangle pendant and the leather & turquoise cuff to my wish list as I'm trying not to buy atm. I have some old bronze pieces and the colour is .. er ... bronze (like olympic bronze medals). This range and others QVC have sold over the years look more like gold. I assume they're gold plated, or the ratio of copper and tin is varied to reach this gold colour. The Barse guest said the surface was treated in some way to prevent tarnishing (I didn't catch the exact word she used) so I imagine they're less likely to mark your skin.

Jude xx

Even though I don't wear large pieces, I was tempted by this:

I think this was great price, it was sold out before presentation:happy:

These rings are very pretty

301660_oda.102

and the necklace that Akimbo mentions was attractive too(the turquoise one)

These are the items that looked really nice and very reasonable in price.
There was a purple bracelet that was very pretty but was a bit pricey.....I would not pay that for something that is in brass.

I added the triangle pendant and the leather & turquoise cuff to my wish list as I'm trying not to buy atm. I have some old bronze pieces and the colour is .. er ... bronze (like olympic bronze medals). This range and others QVC have sold over the years look more like gold. I assume they're gold plated, or the ratio of copper and tin is varied to reach this gold colour. The Barse guest said the surface was treated in some way to prevent tarnishing (I didn't catch the exact word she used) so I imagine they're less likely to mark your skin.

Jude xx

I really like the triangle pendant - just seen the video of the turquoise one but not the opal. Like the leather cuff too - right up my street! Like you Akimbo, there are other things I want to spend my money on, but I am very tempted.

Latest posts

Back