Beauty TSV 3.jpg
    166.1 KB · Views: 55
  • Beauty TSV 4.jpg
    Beauty TSV 4.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 53
  • Beauty TSV 5.jpg
    Beauty TSV 5.jpg
    135.8 KB · Views: 60
Well this should be interesting! Unless they take the needles off the demo model will need to change frequently. Anyone who has had this type of treatment knows you can't repeatedly derma-roller an area. Some have more reactive skins than others, but you are likely to get redness and swelling, and depending on the needle length blood flowing.

I bought something similar to this from Amazon, plus the recommended sanitising spray. It was under £15 and it is still used occasionally if I feel my skin needs a boost. I bet QVC won’t charge that kind of price.

My friend and I bought one off these from eBay at least 12 years ago along with an antiseptic spray. I think we used it a handful of times, made our skin under our eyes all red, blotchy and it did nothing to get rid of our wrinkles. They were a tenner each.

Oliviere Wilson 3 Step Professional Skin Microneedling Collection
Item Number: 729009
QVC Price £76.00
Todays Special Value Price £49.98
P&P £0.00

Love the luxe vibe of a salon facial, but don't fancy stepping out the door? Then prepare to discover a dermatologist-founded treatment that works to create microscopic channels on your skin using a sleek, ergonomically-designed and non-slip roller with your choice of titanium needle length to suit your needs. All you need to do is cleanse, roll and hydrate your skin to help exfoliate and plump the look of your complexion.
*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this collection individually, directly from Oliviere Wilson you'd pay £81. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £49.98 with no P&P to pay, you're saving £31.02.
Clean and safe - the included Sanitising Spray is an essential part of your routine to help keep the roller clean. It will also prolong the life of your micro-needling rollers as it contains only water and hypochlorous acid, which is pH neutral so does not sting the skin like alcohol wipes or sprays.
Prime your complexion - created specifically for micro-needling, Cleanse & Treat Tonic is spritzed on cleansed skin. It is alcohol-free and contains hypochlorous solution, which is suitable for all skin types.
Make your choice:
  • 1 x 0.3mm Face Micro-needling Roller (Matte Black) - suitable for beginners and more sensitive complexions
Or
  • 1 x 0.5mm Face Micro-needling Roller (Matte Black) - for those looking for more of an impact on their skin
All options contain:
  • 1 x Cleanse & Treat Tonic (100ml)
  • 1 x Sanitising Spray (50ml)
  • 1 x protective storage case
How to use:
Step one: cleanse
  • Cleanse your face with your favourite cleanser and pat the skin dry
  • Spritz with the Cleanse & Treat Tonic
  • No need to wash off
  • It’s best to microneedle in the evenings before bed as your skin may be a little flushed afterwards
  • Sanitise your roller before and after every use with the spray provided
Step two: roll
  • Begin with the forehead
  • Roll horizontally from right to left, then vertically and finally repeat the action diagonally
  • Move to the cheeks and repeat the same ‘star’ technique
  • Next move to the jaw, the nose and across the upper lip
  • Do not drag the needles across your skin, lift to replace, then roll each section
  • You can also treat your neck and decolletage
  • Roll each section 4 - 5 times to create micro-channels in the epidermis (top layer of your skin)
  • Be gentle with yourself and don't apply too much pressure
  • Avoid eyelids and lips
Step three: hydrate
  • Spritz our Cleanse & Treat Tonic to calm and replenish the skin
  • Use your favourite hydrating serum
  • If your skin is drier, apply a light layer of moisturiser
  • You can also use a mild vitamin A/retinol if your skin tolerates this
  • Avoid harsh products such as scrubs, AHAs (glycolic acid) and active ingredients like vitamin C, this can be applied the following morning
  • You may feel your products tingle or 'spike' after application. This is a normal sensation
  • If irritation develops, discontinue use or use less frequently
  • Repeat two times a week
  • Replace the device every four months
  • Store device in the protective case for safe keeping until next treatment
Please note:
  • Do not go over your lips or your eyelids
  • Do not drag across the skin
  • Do not microneedle then expose skin to sun
  • Do not apply self-tanning products afterwards
  • Do not use harsh products afterwards like acid peels, scrubs or AHAs
  • Do not share your microneedle with others
  • Do not use on broken or inflamed skin
  • Do not use if the needles are damaged

A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this collection individually, directly from Oliviere Wilson you'd pay £81. So for our Today's Special Value price of just £49.98 with no P&P to pay, you're saving £31.02.

Face Micro-needling Roller (Matte Black) 3mm or 5 mm - £58 direct cost £35.79
Cleanse & Treat Tonic (100ml) - £18 cost £11.10
Sanitising Spray (50ml) - £5 cost £3.09

Total £81 cost £49.98, no p&p.

Latest posts

Back