ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Alpha-H Balancing Cleanser & Liquid Gold Supersize Duo
Summer Surprise Price £45.42
QVC Price £54.50
Item Number 225161
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.95
Alpha-H's Balancing Cleanser (500ml) leaves skin feeling clean and fresh and balances the pH. It also effectively removes face and eye make-up and softly hydrates and cleanses the skin without drying or stretching. It comes with Liquid Gold (200ml) which provides strong surface exfoliation and may help to smooth and soften the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, while promoting a more even skin tone. Both come in extra-big sizes so they will last for a long time.

1ct Opal & Diamond Accent Cluster Ring 9ct Gold
Summer Surprise Price £58.68
QVC Price £93.00
Item Number 684003
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.95
Boasting a decadent and ornate quality, this lustrous opal and diamond cluster ring will enhance any jewellery collection. It's crafted from glowing 9 carat gold and features nine round-cut and claw-set opal cabochon stones (4mm). The opal cluster is enhanced by four round-cut and claw-set diamond accent stones. The shoulders feature beautiful ornate scroll detailing, and they taper to 2mm at the shank. Total opal weight: 1.0 carats; diamond: 0.05 carat.

Port Cool Stand with Fan For Notebooks Universal Compatibility
Summer Surprise Price £15.66
QVC Price £22.75
Item Number 555334
Availability In stock
UK P&P £4.45
Drive damaging heat away from your laptop with this handy stand. It has a built-in fan with superior cooling capacity, plus, it's USB-powered which means no batteries or bulky power adaptors are needed. The stand raises your screen to a more comfortable height, and it's gently sloped to help reduce wrist strain. It's great for use at your desk and it fits conveniently into most laptop bags!

Anyone got one of these cool stands? My lappy seems to have the fan on all the time lately and wondered would this be a good buy?? TIA

Just looked at the reviews on this one they are good but state that they are not for your lap,more for use on your desk,well i use my LAPTOP on my lap so will give it a miss as reviews state that it digs in your legs,shame really as its good value

I have mine on a foldaway plastic table (they used to sell them on QVC can't think of the name) so it should be fine. The reviews did look good but I like to ask on here too as people are a bit more honest lol
Jools I have my laptop on one of those folding tables but I also have one of those thingies to put it on and it does keep it cooler. I got mine from P.C. World and I think it was less than £20.

Just looked at the reviews on this one they are good but state that they are not for your lap,more for use on your desk,well i use my LAPTOP on my lap so will give it a miss as reviews state that it digs in your legs,shame really as its good value

I have this one

http://www.portdesigns.com/accueil.cfm?langue=2

QVC sold it at one time, I saw it on air and liked the idea of it so I bought it from Amazon I think as it was cheaper from them. Anyway it has been fantastic, well worth buying!!!

On Air now

Chateau D'Argent 70.56ct Black Agate Beaded Watch
Special Price £38.52
QVC Price £46.50
Item Number 688153
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.95
Add a glitzy touch to your jewellery box with this sleek silver-tone watch. It features a rectangular mother-of-pearl dial with silver-tone hands. The face is highly polished with a fun animal print design and black enamel detailing. The strap has a seven strand design set with round ball-cut black agate beads. These strands are held together by a decorative silver-tone band and they secure with two fold-over clasps. The watch measures about 19cm (7.4") in length. Total gem weight: black agate: 70.56 carats, mother-of-pearl: 4.2 carats.

Philosophy Amazing Grace Deluxe Set
Item Number: 223187
QVC Price £62.00
Summer Surprise Price £56.36
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.95

Pamper yourself with this luxurious Amazing Grace deluxe set from Philosophy. Offering a complete bathing experience, the set contains an Amazing Grace hot salt, tub and shower scrub (652gm) and an Amazing Grace shampoo, shower gel and bubble bath (473.1ml). Also included is an Amazing Grace body firming emulsion, (473.1ml) as well as the best-selling Amazing Grace spray fragrance.

Diamonique 1.12ct Tw MOP Face Silver Tone Liquid Chain Bracelet Watch
Item Number: 660147
QVC Price £49.50
Summer Surprise Price £34.94
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.95

Boasting a square mother of pearl face, this silver tone watch is afire with 28 Diamonique stones (about 2.2mm across) and has a cabachon crown. The bracelet is made up of liquid chains and secures with an adjustable fold-over clasp. It has a Swiss quartz movement.

Julia Roberts 9 Piece Favourites Collection
Item Number: 225765
QVC Price £34.00
Summer Surprise Price £28.40
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.95

All of Julia Robert's favourite beauty products are included in this collection, from skincare to cosmetics. In the set: L'Occitane milk shea butter soap (100g), Ojon restorative hair treatment (50ml, Gale Hayman 14k gold lipstick (3.4g), Gatineau stratagie jeunesse throat gel (15ml), Elemis skin nourishing milk bath (60ml), OPI original nail envy strengthener (3.75ml), Smashbox fusion softlights in celebrity (2.4g), Liz Earle cleanse and polish (30ml) and a muslin cloth.

Philosophy Amazing Grace Deluxe Set
Item Number: 223187
QVC Price £62.00
Summer Surprise Price £56.36
Availability In stock
UK P&P £5.95

Pamper yourself with this luxurious Amazing Grace deluxe set from Philosophy. Offering a complete bathing experience, the set contains an Amazing Grace hot salt, tub and shower scrub (652gm) and an Amazing Grace shampoo, shower gel and bubble bath (473.1ml). Also included is an Amazing Grace body firming emulsion, (473.1ml) as well as the best-selling Amazing Grace spray fragrance.

Diamonique 1.12ct Tw MOP Face Silver Tone Liquid Chain Bracelet Watch
Item Number: 660147
QVC Price £49.50
Summer Surprise Price £34.94
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.95

Boasting a square mother of pearl face, this silver tone watch is afire with 28 Diamonique stones (about 2.2mm across) and has a cabachon crown. The bracelet is made up of liquid chains and secures with an adjustable fold-over clasp. It has a Swiss quartz movement.

Yipee another grace set on a summer surprise price,qvc you are so predictable and boring yawnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Smashbox Body Lights Lotion
Summer Surprise Price £16.98
QVC Price £18.75
Item Number 223241
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45
Smoother skin with a fabulous sun-kissed look is at your fingertips with Body Lights Lotion (192ml) by Smashbox. This lightweight but ultra-rich and softly scented lotion for the body is the perfect pick-me-up when you decide to expose your skin and offers a beautiful, natural-looking bronzed glow. Once opened, use within 12 months.

Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer Light
Summer Surprise Price £19.00
QVC Price £23.00
Item Number 225690
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45
Prep your skin with this Photo Finish Primer from Smashbox (30ml). Perfect for oily or sensitive skin, this oil-free, 60% water based primer refreshes skin on contact while oil absorbers provide a smooth matte finish all day. Light diffusers minimize the appearance of imperfections while vitamin C and peptides help to even skin tone for a flawless look.

Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer Light
Summer Surprise Price £19.00
QVC Price £23.00
Item Number 225690
Availability In stock
UK P&P £3.45
Prep your skin with this Photo Finish Primer from Smashbox (30ml). Perfect for oily or sensitive skin, this oil-free, 60% water based primer refreshes skin on contact while oil absorbers provide a smooth matte finish all day. Light diffusers minimize the appearance of imperfections while vitamin C and peptides help to even skin tone for a flawless look.

Anyone tried this? Their usual primers just roll off my oil slick of a face.:eek:

Have answered my own question as I checked what hours were coming up and looked through all the items and found quite a few online for Philosophy and Smashbox no idea how to do the link thing sorry

Latest posts

Back