Susan Graver TSV - from bad to worse

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Bensmum

Registered Shopper
What on earth is today's TSV all about. A nylon cardigan in vile prints - why? It's the sort of thing you'd imagine seeing a very large American lady wearing on a cruise ship to cover her swimsuit.

The 'stylist' made poor Beulah look ridiculous by putting a blue jumper under it. What are they thinking?

QVC fashion is getting worse by the day. DF said it's high end designer at a sensible price. No Debbie, it really isn't love.

Now I will confess to owning a Susan Graver top - actually quite a nice one with a "burnout" print. Shame it's got holes in it already after wearing it for 3 months. But that's another story and QVC are replacing it. Te TSV is awful. I don't even think Pat Butcher off Eastenders would be seen dead in it.

It is gobsmackingly awful. It won't keep you warm and it isn't remotely 'autumnal'. It looks like a hairdresser's overall - from about 1970.

I've noticed a lot of these American 'designers', such as Susan Graver, Diane Gilman & Beth Terrell, are all very chirpy, glossy and petite :happy: and I suspect have done quite nicely, thank you, from flogging this kind of tat.

Perhaps you are missing the point -

It is a, "Statement piece"
Ms Graver just said it ... in a grave voice

Now what 'statement' you want to make is debatable of course :biggrin:

It's frightened the cat!

Coo it's "different" innit! Not for me although I do have a couple of Susan Graver tops that I really like. Can I just either that neither one is nylon and both are plain colours. :eek:)

It is truly awful TSV isn't it?

I despair at the "panel" that let these things come through.....

I despair even more on a regular basis of the stylists back stage.Why do they think everyone wears skirts and heels? I'd like to see them more in touch with what the majority of women wear - we don't all have an office job - or want to look like a prostitute????!!!! :wonder::sweat:

And why is EVERYTHING so bl.....dy BEAUUUUUUUDIFUL ?................. ITS NOT !!!!! These "designers" (I use the term loosely) - from Dianne Gilman thru to Simon Wilson are obsessed with the word.

Sorry but I dont consider anything from the Poundland School of Fashion to be beautiful, - and totally agree with other forumites that the"panel" who decide these tsvs have to be despaired at. Although I do wonder exactly what the average age of a panelist is ? Still wearing nappies if this is the best they can come up with !

Maybe theres simply nothing else to choose from,for a TSV?? I'd like to think this is why they allow such tat through.......

Hair-raising!

I am one of these people who seem to give "electric shocks" to everyone around them. If I purchased this item I may blow them off their feet. There is nothing nice about this at all! I could see Hyacinth Bucket wearing this to clean her house!

QVC do need some new fashion buyers, there is not one fashion brand that I would wear even if they gave them to me for free.....:down:

Agree with you all. A vile TSV and even if it was nice not suitable for this time of the year (even if we are having an Indian Summer for a couple of days this week).

I liked the Marble collection the other day - although overpriced imho. More of this type of clothing, please, QVC (with better prices).

Haven't been on here for a while but felt the need just to see if anyone else felt the same as me about "Todays Vile Value".
I think I'm right in saying no colours or sizes sold out........not realy surprising!
COME ON qvc gotta sort yr fashion out!:down:

Do you think that qvc UK is obliged to have all these American so called designers on because qvc is an American company? I can't think of any other explanation

I saw two women in tesco today.One wearing artscapes and one wear indigo moon.

Yes I'm sad enough to know what range they were from....................but just the thought of the two of them picking up all the rolls and tossing them back :angry: in their qvc fashion would put anyone off from qvc fashion..............ever

Do you think that qvc UK is obliged to have all these American so called designers on because qvc is an American company? I can't think of any other explanation

Wouldn't explain Michele Hope though would it ...

Latest posts

Back