Tally ho Michele Hope

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well, to be fair she has a lot of spare time on her hands - how long does it take to sew two whisps of chiffon together and shove a £40 price tag on it...? ;)

Hahaha! Very funny Cavegirl.

I have no idea why, but I watched the 'fashion' show last night ... the phrase Abandon All Hope sprang to mind. Even the very glamourous, slim black model (whose name escapes me) who would look good in a bin liner struggled to make this tat look desirable!

Hahaha! Very funny Cavegirl.

*bows* :hi:

Telling thing is she very rarely wears any of her own 'fashion' in the shows - always leaves it to everyone else to look like 'Nightmare in Crimplene'...even poor Goody and Tanya struggled to look good. :tongue:

That promo always makes me scoff, she couldn't be less subtle if she tried - with that pack of pugs, her horse(s), and all that land she may as well be screaming "LOOK HOW MUCH MONEY I'VE GOT!!!!"

Shame she can't match it with talent.

*bows* :hi:

Telling thing is she very rarely wears any of her own 'fashion' in the shows - always leaves it to everyone else to look like 'Nightmare in Crimplene'...even poor Goody and Tanya struggled to look good. :tongue:

She wears the tops BUT is way too tiny to wear even the smallest size skirts.

Its a pity that Michele doesn't just get on one of her horses & ride off into the field.... And just not come back!
Works for me :sun:

Latest posts

Back