Tan Luxe TSV 26/04/23

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tan Luxe 3 Piece Collection TSV 19/04/23

150ml The Bronze Liquid Bronzer RRP £ + post
50ml The Body Self Tanning Drops RRP £44 + post
30ml The Face Self Tanning Drops RRP £40 + post

Total RRP £84 + post (The Bronze is a new item so no price yet)

Attachments

• Tan Luxe TSV 1.jpg
    Tan Luxe TSV 1.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 79
I can recommend this brand if you want to resemble an Oompa Loompa because that’s what I ended up looking like when I bought it. 😳 I guess it just didn’t suit my skin as I only used a couple of tanning drops with my moisturiser. I know lots of people really like it though.

The one bonus is that when I rang CS to tell them I was returning it, the woman laughed so much that she refunded the P&P, as well as the cost of the product, and told me to bin it. She said my call had made her day.

The one disadvantage is that I didn’t go out until I’d got rid of the orange look, and that took four days. 😳

I can recommend this brand if you want to resemble an Oompa Loompa because that’s what I ended up looking like when I bought it. 😳 I guess it just didn’t suit my skin as I only used a couple of tanning drops with my moisturiser. I know lots of people really like it though.

The one bonus is that when I rang CS to tell them I was returning it, the woman laughed so much that she refunded the P&P, as well as the cost of the product, and told me to bin it. She said my call had made her day.

The one disadvantage is that I didn’t go out until I’d got rid of the orange look, and that took four days. 😳
Thanks for confirming this, I did wonder if this would suit my skin but I have a cool undertone, I think it may suit people with a warm undertone better. My money is now safe

I'm very fair skinned with reddish hair and freckles. Fake tan is not for me unless I want to look like I've been tangoed. I do like the elemis and decleor gradual tanning products on my face though, they look quite natural if you don't use too much. Most products on my legs turn them yellow or orange so I just stick with white. Will we have to put up with that odd little man - is he the one that does Tan Luxe?

CC

Tan-Luxe 3 Piece Essential Tanning Collection

QVC Price £70.00
Todays Special Value Price £32.96
P&P £3.95

Single

Auto-Delivery

Glow from top to toe with this incredible three-piece Essential Tanning Collection from Tan-Luxe! With innovative formulas for both your face and body, this trio of tanning heroes features brand-new Instant Bronzing Water, currently only available at QVC; The Face Self Tan Drops, which works with your existing skincare regimen to bring a beautiful bronzed look to your complexion; and The Body Self Tan Drops, to help give you an all-over golden glow. Each formula is lightweight and customisable to help give you a tan that's totally tailored to you.
*A great saving: If you were to buy the items in this Tan-Luxe 3 Piece Essential Tanning Collection individually from QVCUK.com you’d pay £102 plus P&P. So, for our Today's Special Value price of just £32.96 plus P&P, you’re saving £69.04.
Tailored to you - want to feel like you've just spent a week on the beach? This collection will help you to create a fuss-free, natural-looking tan the easy way. A glowing tan isn't one shade fits all, so Tan-Luxe formulas are designed specifically to help you build the exact colour you want, working with your natural skin tone to create a streak-free, sun-kissed look that suits you, while helping to hydrate your skin.
Dive into newness - currently only available at QVC, Instant Bronzing Water will transform your tanning routine, giving you your easiest glow yet. Ultra-lightweight and hydrating, this water-based formula works to give your skin a radiant tan and improve the look of its tone and texture, all while being transfer-proof. It even contains illuminating micro-prisms for a bit of added radiance, plus the mist applicator lets you simply spritz it on, making for mess-free, effortless tanning! Try it first, right here at QVC.
Tanning icons - The Face and The Body are your best friends when it comes to next-level tanning. Both boast clever drop formulas that can be mixed in with your existing skincare and body care routine to give you the exact tan you want without the compromise, working to adapt to your skin tone for a custom look you'll fall in love with. Forget tacky finishes or streaky mistakes - The Face and The Body are tailor-made tanning systems that get it right every time, with added skincare benefits to boot!
Your guide to glow:
  • 2 drops = radiant
  • 4 drops = sun-kissed
  • 8 drops = golden
  • 12 drops = bronzed
Contains:
  • 1 x Instant Bronzing Water (150ml) - currently only available at QVC, this ultra-hydrating, water-based bronzing mist works to give you a radiant, custom tan with its easy-to-use, lightweight formula. It also works to improve the look of your skin's tone and texture and last until you wash it off, plus it comes in an effortless spray formula for simple application. Infused with Japanese camelia, Citrus Unishu and azelaic acid
  • 1 x The Body Illuminating Self-Tan Serum Drops (50ml) - designed to work in synergy with your existing skincare regime, transforming your favourite moisturiser or body oil into a custom self-tanner. The revolutionary dropper system gives you the freedom to tailor your tan to perfectly suit the summer-skin look you're aiming for, while the formula works to deliver a buildable golden looking tan and helps give your skin the feeling of firmness. Infused with raspberry seed oil, caffeine, aloe vera, vitamin E and Cellutone Complex - a combination of caffeine and palmitoyl
  • 1 x The Face Anti-Age Illuminating Serum Self Tan Drops (30ml) - designed to work in synergy with your existing skincare regime, transforming your favourite moisturiser, serum or oil into a custom self-tanner. The revolutionary dropper system gives you the freedom to tailor your tan to perfectly suit the summer-skin look you're aiming for. Enriched with raspberry seed oil, aloe vera, hydrolysed silk and vitamin E
  • 1 x Luxe Self-Tanning Mitt - a soft, reusable, hydrating mitt made from plush plant-based fibres and infused with anti-microbial technology, hyaluronic acid and vitamin C. Designed to glide over skin to ensure an even, streak free application every time, with a streamlined shape that works with the contours of your body to give you total glow control. Finished with a water resistant barrier to help avoid any stained palms

Latest posts

Back