Tanya and BE

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

barbedwire

Registered Shopper
Did anyone else see poor Tanya on modelling Bare Escentuals this aft?

Tanya looks gorgeous in whatever, but oh my she looked awful in the BE. I don't think it was SJ's fault either as they just didn't have the correct foundation shade for her, and she did a really good job of her eye make up. But Tanya went a jaundiced orange colour after the application,it looked horrendous, was sat in all the lines in her face (that you just don't normally notice at all)...

Next hour she was modelling fashion and her face had been scrubbed clean.

As I say think it was more the shade of the foundation than it being BE being bad, it really was quite Jordan-esque.

Thanks, fwend! I haven't ever seen such a bad mismatch of BE foundation ever as normally the models all look good - SJ is a really good make up artist. That was why I posted as it was so hard to believe they got it so wrong :wink:

wow poor tanYa! im sure it was a genuine mistake on behalf of BE. better luck next time girls! :talking:

I have noticed many many times. When a model is doing a beauty show made up etc by the guest or shudders AY herself. If she is appearing in a fashion show next hour or even a few hours later. They do not have the makeup applied in the beauty show still on.:wonder:

Hadn't realised it was possible to get it wrong with BE. I can use three different shades individually or mixed - better take a closer look in the mirror next time!!!

Just to say I didn't see it - but I really like Tanya.Shes seems so "normal" and comes across as a really nice person:sun:

Latest posts

Back