****** Tanzinite!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Just seen a silver pendant this morning although there were only 10 of them, which hopefully means they're dwindling

I've no doubt they'll find another few dozen lying around somewhere and they'll pop up as 'last of stock' again.

I've no doubt they'll find another few dozen lying around somewhere and they'll pop up as 'last of stock' again.
It theoretically doesn't say much for the quality of their tanzanite if they keep getting back returns to resell as "fragmented stock" (or whatever), does it?

On Wednesday I saw an AA Tanzanite ring on Gems TV (only in passing so can't comment on the final price), and it looked better than anything I've seen on the Sit-up channels, though they were asking £300+ for it at the time.

Well, according to Russell some of the Tanzanite mines are almost exhausted. Why am i not ****** surprised? You guys raided the *******!

Thanks Peter Simon for explaining the whole history of Tanzanite (again) after a wonderful Tanzanite free funny show on Saturday normal service has been resumed tonight. "I'm as honest as the day is long" "Fragment Stock" blah blah blah. For one night the old Peter Simon returned such a shame it couldn't last.

Apparently they have no more!!!!! and the company is negotiating with The Tanzanite Company for more!!!!!! Well I wonder if they will get any (!) and now there is Tanzanite and graded Tanzanite lol it gets better.

Well they still have a little more; Peter Simon's selling 0.61ct AA Tanzanite earrings on Bid TV as I type this, as a "non stop drop"...

Please someone stuff a 300 carat AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA Tanzanite bar in his gob. I'm fed up of it.

The more I watch Bid the more Jewellery items they have compared to ANYTHING else!

There is nothing for younger people, toys, games etc... It's just all the same old tat all the time! Maximum profit! :D

They've still got some, tanzanite that is, if you're quick :wink:

I saw a silver AA tanzanite and topaz ring for £59.99 earlier

One of the selling points was something about popping the question............what???????......with a silver chuffin ring? I don't think so dear :mysmilie_514:

A woman presenter as well. I can see her accepting that :rolleyes:

It's back and yes "These are the last fragments from November" so nearly at the end.... yeah right as if. Oh here we go again the ****** Tanzanite story again......... :mysmilie_462::mysmilie_512:

Just switched on Bid TV. It's very "Tiffanyesque", apparently; Peter's still doing the tanzanite spiel...

Peter's just said that they've taken nearly a year to work though this tanzanite consignment. So why did they say not long ago that they received a new tanzanite consigment only very recently?

More lies again? No surprise there unfortunately!

i've said it before shall say it again lol for something that is supposedly rare and running out of stock they got ****** tons of the stuff no sign of a shortage yet

peter always trips up i think of him like a doddery old man don't think he's THAT old is he? part of me does have a teeny soft spot for him though child of the 80's loved him on double dare lol

Peter's just said that they've taken nearly a year to work though this tanzanite consignment. So why did they say not long ago that they received a new tanzanite consigment only very recently?

More lies again? No surprise there unfortunately!

To be fair what he actually said was it took them a year to get hold of it and they got it in November last year

To be fair what he actually said was it took them a year to get hold of it and they got it in November last year
Ah, so at least this claim was clarified at some point, but that wasn't the general impression I got when I was watching at that time; in which case it was probably a "Peter Simon"-ism (ie. gets things wrong). Though I do think that they had started selling tanzanite BEFORE November last year?

Peter's still selling tanzanite as I type this (silver earrings with less tanzanite and more diamond)...

Latest posts

Back