Thank heavens for Buckley

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Dibbles

Registered Shopper
Was watching some of the Buckley hour this morning and was thinking about how it differs from Butler and Wilson.

a) Very nice, polite and knowledgeable guest with little ego.

b) Fashion jewellery range with designs I would actually be very happy to wear, and keep for ages.

I got some Buckley necklaces for my bridesmaids for my wedding many years ago (10) and they were lovely.

There are still the occasional B&W items I fall in love with, but they are getting fewer and I think Buckley is in danger of stealing Simon's thunder.

What do you think?

I agree, especially about the guest, Mr Buckley. I find myself getting less tolerant of over-the-top guests (and presenters) who talk a lot but don't tell us anything useful about the product.

It wouldn't do for all of us to like the same thing but I'm sure we would all appreciate a decent level of presentation by presenters and guests (who are ambassadors for whatever they are flogging).

Linda xx

I agree, I've never really watched Buckley Jewellery before, simply because I thought most of Q's stuff is over-priced, but this morning I was impressed.
The jewellery is well priced and wearable, Adrian Buckley came over as a very nice man who is not up his own a*** as so many of them are and I will definitely be looking out for more of his wares, shame there is so little to choose from on Q but have gone to his own website where is a 10% off promotion.

They don't seem to have much of a catalogue at the moment on qvc, but from what I've seen of Buckley jewellery, I know I'd rather spend my money on that than on Butler and overpriced Wilson!

There's a very good choice on amazon - I like the art deco earrings - on waitlist and was nearly tempted but £16+2.45 p and p amazon 12.37 free p and p - so gone with amazon - they'll never learn!!!

All the Buckley pieces I have are well-made and good value for money. Bonus is I can understand every word he says.......I gave up trying to understand Simon's mumblings a long time ago.

Such a nice man, pity he wasn't allowed so speak on the show with Julia. She was showing off her minimalist knowledge as usual, and showing ways to wear the jewellery that he did not intend, and was too polite to argue. And the money he raised for the British Legion with his poppy brooch absolutely phenomenal. :clapping:

off to amazon to have a look

surprised some people seem as though they're not that familiar with him. he must be one of their most long term guests i would think - and yes, very nice man and very good quality, reasonably priced jewellery. this is the sort of thing i meant when i was bemoaning hardly any fashion jewwllery on qvc these days - not imo vastly overpriced stuff like bijou.

Adrian Buckley polite????? I think not. I used to work for a business finance company quite a few years ago and he owed us money for a photocopier lease ... he told me to eff off on the phone and my Boss (who was a solicitor and a true gentleman) paid him a visit to discuss his attitude and he was told to eff off and thrown out. We sued him ... I have never and will never buy any of that ignoramus's jewellery ... I don't wear crap anyway :hi:

Adrian and LE are getting a bashing tonight re their business practices. If true it proves the adage: Be careful how you treat people on the way up............

Latest posts

Back