The answer to spending too much on QVC...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Moth

Registered Shopper
...is to simply watch QVC!

Sounds mad doesn't it, but, wow, there's just so much boring nonsense on here now that my ordering finger has been safely holstered for some time. Look at the weekend lineup - hours of technology today and more hours of it tomorrow. My son is a techie and loves new gadgets and tech toys, but even he finds so many hours of the same things tedious. There's only so much you can listen to about a TV before your mind switches off, with the telly following soon after. Unless all us girlies, that they assume are out here watching, are really into this stuff? I think you'd be better off going to the high street anyway. Lots of big stores are offering World Cup incentives on new gadgets and TVs like cash back for goals!

Oh, and to round off the perfect weekend, I can see it all finishes up with Richard Jackson to go to bed with. Ugh :puke:

Well said Moth.I switch on to QVC but am no where near as drawn in as I used to be.
I am preferring to shop on the High Street again( but have to admit I do have the time) because I am so aware of the QVC P&P.
last point was a def 'turn off'!!!

Latest posts

Back